CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Yeah, no veto system in a game where we are forced to play Breakout in Arena as well as Orion is absolutely terrible. Please add it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm not touching arena until they remove that breakout shit. Now I know why there is no voting system. Nobody would play that shit.

yeah don't understand why it's in the arena when it has it's own playlist. 

I played Eden Slayer in team arena 4 times in a row last night. Something needs to be fixed with these map rotations lol.

Because Arena is meant to be the HCS playlist.

What is the highest number of people allowed in onyx?

For example I have Onyx 1518 at what point in the placement number would I get knocked down to diamond?

You won't. The number you see in Onyx is an ELO ranking. As far as I know it can't drop lower than 1500.

Because Arena is meant to be the HCS playlist.

All they had to do:

1. Arena/HCS

dank ta ) Team Arena

dank tb ) Breakout

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've seen mixed reactions regarding breakout from the pro players. Ninja, and Ace like it as far as I know. UnLegit hates it. Im not counting on it staying around long tbh. I actually haven't played it yet because I'm not jumping into Team Arena til I get more comfortable with the game.

not sure if it was mentioned before but when you pick up OS or Camo instantly press Y to switch from that pointless animation to pulling your gun back out

edit:

I wonder if this can prevent players from burning OS (dumb dumb idea which should have never made it into the game). Camo should be burned because you don't gain any extra shield from it, but never overshield.

is there still a delay in getting the power up?

complains about sluggish aiming yet still doesn't understand the benefits of 60fps

#justcursedthings

He was responding to a post about simulation tickrate - which is more important than framerate.

But based on the last time this conversation happened I don't expect you to understand that.

• Upvote (+1) 3

yea there's still a slight delay when you see the camo or Os activate....just need to test if it does anything to the burning aspect of acquiring either...

It's a very slight delay. I got a clip of it, but it's uploading right now.

He was responding to a post about simulation tickrate - which is more important than framerate.

But based on the last time this conversation happened I don't expect you to understand that.

He made another jab at frame rate so I just though to remind him how ridicuolus it is to moan about sluggish aiming while also disregarding the advantages of 60fps. And lols I know exactly what tick rate is, don't even start

I play on 10 sensitivity in this game, and it's still slightly heavy, I'm not feeling acceleration, just that the reticle moves slower than any other game.

Pistola has always been like this (hearing him on stream at TLN in 2010 or whatever was the same experience), though it does seem he's a gone a little more haywire than normal

Wow just watched the vod from pistolas stream, not to surprised though. Being a wizard takes its toll on the mind. 

It's okay I'm sure when Halo 6 is 120 FPS the aiming will be better

We lost split screen for 69 fps, what would we lose for 120?

It's okay I'm sure when Halo 6 is 120 FPS the aiming will be better

nah man the lower the better, here's hoping for that buttery smooth 15fps

Wow just watched the vod from pistolas stream, not to surprised though. Being a wizard takes its toll on the mind. 

what is he saying?

There's a history of this.  When Reach first came out, there was no standard FFA playlist.  If you wanted to play FFA, you had to play regicide.