CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Dude http://www.twitch.tv/igoturpistola/v/22956651

At 2:16:00 He's clearly showing signs of grandiose behavior -- he seems like he's going through a manic episode. He's definitely losing touch with reality. 

- He's going to become a musician and make his own music videos

- He's going to change the world with his own money from youtube 

- He's going to cure cancer

- He thinks he could make the Halo movie

I hope this isn't anything serious.

Bx08Udb.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm going to shoot a wild nightstalker bow and assume you are having a really hard time in H5?   Like, you think your shots are missing hard time. Yes, every single Destiny player has had a hard time migrating over to Halo. The aim assist is just not there.

And ToO is not competitive all the times. There is no rank based matchmaking so you may get a decent matchup or 2 in a whole day. The rest is a bunch of scrubs playing for armor. And yes, I've been grinding pvp since oct 2014.

Jesus christ.  I noticed he was taking shots at Celeste every damn time he brought that rubiks cube out too which seemed odd. The fucked up part is that a lot of people were watching this too.  Nadeshot and Scump were watching it while they were streaming on mlg.tv.

Any chance he is just stuck in his room all day and is going crazy for the lack of human interactions?

How many viewers were in his stream watching the last hour? 

I hope the dudes ok

Any chance he is just stuck in his room all day and is going crazy for the lack of human interactions?

I have human interactions probably once or twice a month, if even that, and I'm not nearly like this nor do I get like this.

I think there's much more to it, personally.

This is a good thing. Halo is built on the golden triangle of gun, melee and grenades. I wish we could spawn with 4 frags. I do wish the blast radius of grenades and rockets were wider though. Especially rockets, I've shot rockets next to standing players and they just become weak from it....just silly.

I mean I like nades, and I understand the triangle i've been playing Halo a while. It's just slowing down gameplay for me the last 2 days. When I have time to tweet while I wait for people to run outta nades its a bit much. Frankly it's a little random too. Nades should feel well placed and have some skill to them, 2 people throwing twelve nades while picking up 2-4 nades nearby and just tossing constantly till something in the area dies...meh. Idk basically i've never complained about nades in Halo for the last 13 years so something is off I would think lol. 

I just don't find this game fun at all. The maps imo are trash. I'm not a fan of strongholds and of course that's what you play 95% of the time, and again I HATE how there's no party restrictions in arena. All I can say is at least black ops 3 comes out in a week. Halo 5 is just not for me.

I didn't think pistola was like going insane or something till he started talking about telling someone to shut up for saying gossip and making a halo movie lol.

Why they had to torture us with sentinel BR it looks so badass :( 343 should fid BR and Sniper, they are wayy too ez

I just don't find this game fun at all. The maps imo are trash. I'm not a fan of strongholds and of course that's what you play 95% of the time, and again I HATE how there's no party restrictions in arena. All I can say is at least black ops 3 comes out in a week. Halo 5 is just not for me.

I don't mind the maps....if I could play on em it'd be nice. The map rotation is like weighted 80% to one thing only each day it seems. Not into Forge once again either, been harping on needing more dev maps for a while. It's also the only place i've really seen lag in the game. and there's gonna be a ton of Forge maps so. Whatever tho it ain't perfect, no game is, i'll deal with some stuff, but the game has been fun to play for me so far so...that's way more than Halo 4 ever had for me personally.

I mean I like nades, and I understand the triangle i've been playing Halo a while. It's just slowing down gameplay for me the last 2 days. When I have time to tweet while I wait for people to run outta nades its a bit much. Frankly it's a little random too. Nades should feel well placed and have some skill to them, 2 people throwing twelve nades while picking up 2-4 nades nearby and just tossing constantly till something in the area dies...meh. Idk basically i've never complained about nades in Halo for the last 13 years so something is off I would think lol. 

all of that sounds like halo 1 to me....where nades are very important to winning games. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

This the same pistola that broke his hand by punching a table? How are you guys surprised...

P.s. I got champion in slayer ;). We played the number 1 player and guess what? Crouch fest. We lost Orion 23-25 in the most boring game of H5 ever played. Maybe camo top mid could help that map?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So after playing the game for a few days and becoming ranked in every playlist except SWAT, I've come to the conclusion that this game DESPERATLY needs a few Social Playlists (Non Ranked Playlists). 

I'm not the greatest shot by any means.  I'm an above average player and 90% of the time I want each game to be as competitive as can be, but there are times where I do just want to jump in a game and not have to be super competitive. 

A good example was last night my team of 4 got absolutely crapped on for 3 games in a row.  I'm talking we lost games 50-25, 3 - 0 in CTF, etc.  After being destroyed repeatedly, everyone was extremely frustrated and was ready to get off.  If we had a Social Playilst to "escape to", that was the time to do it, but we don't.  Every playlist is ranked.  So unless I purposely de-rank myself to get in a lower tier (which I won't do),  I'm "forced" to play with people with my skill level. 

I know @Sal1ent posted about this topic and pretty much said suck it up and don't worry about ranks just have fun...which is an absurd and illogical response to this issue, because it is an issue. 

Anyways, just thought I'd share this and see if anyone had the same feelings? 

Does anyone else think there is a need for Social Playlists?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Wish they would throw in KOTH on Oddball into the Arena.

I'm not touching arena until they remove that breakout shit. Now I know why there is no voting system. Nobody would play that shit.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I really don't know how to feel about warzone. Its kind of boring in a way. Its hard to call out since your teammates dont even appear on the map unless you're close to them. Its BS how the last shot on the boss gets the kill. Its just really hard to work as a team I feel.

I have yet to see a single person who is ranked in silver or bronze. Even when I look at kids in warzone games.

Meanwhile im deranking placement games on an alt and still matching gold and platinum kids. Looks like im going to be placed in gold or platinum.

This ranking system is horrid.

I'm not touching arena until they remove that breakout shit. Now I know why there is no voting system. Nobody would play that shit.

Ya breakout's inclusion in TA has essentially forced me to not play the playlist at all.

Or im just going to start dashboarding every time it comes up.

Things I've noticed since playing H5:

1) YYing with the sniper is now a bad habit because it takes much longer to zoom in after switching weapons.

2) Meleeing while in the air is extremely delayed (like more than half a second, test it yourself). If I had to guess, it's because ground pound is mapped to the same button.

3) My reticle feels oddly sluggish. I felt this way when I first played H2A but this feels much worse.

So after playing the game for a few days and becoming ranked in every playlist except SWAT, I've come to the conclusion that this game DESPERATLY needs a few Social Playlists (Non Ranked Playlists). 

I'm not the greatest shot by any means.  I'm an above average player and 90% of the time I want each game to be as competitive as can be, but there are times where I do just want to jump in a game and not have to be super competitive. 

A good example was last night my team of 4 got absolutely crapped on for 3 games in a row.  I'm talking we lost games 50-25, 3 - 0 in CTF, etc.  After being destroyed repeatedly, everyone was extremely frustrated and was ready to get off.  If we had a Social Playilst to "escape to", that was the time to do it, but we don't.  Every playlist is ranked.  So unless I purposely de-rank myself to get in a lower tier (which I won't do),  I'm "forced" to play with people with my skill level. 

I know @Sal1ent posted about this topic and pretty much said suck it up and don't worry about ranks just have fun...which is an absurd and illogical response to this issue, because it is an issue. 

Anyways, just thought I'd share this and see if anyone had the same feelings? 

Does anyone else think there is a need for Social Playlists?

totally agree.

I've gotten to the point where I have a deranker alt to see if i can get into bronze division. Sorry teammates but 343 has literally told me to do this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is the highest number of people allowed in onyx?

For example I have Onyx 1518 at what point in the placement number would I get knocked down to diamond?

Things I've noticed since playing H5:

1) YYing with the sniper is now a bad habit because it takes much longer to zoom in after switching weapons.

I hate the delay with zooming in after switching weapons. Why is 343 so hell bent on making their games so slow and clunky?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just watched some of Ola's rebroadcast, this dude desperatly needs some help. 

If any of the pros can reach out, they should.