CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I'm with you. Definitely prefer Slayer over Strongholds but I enjoy both.

in the opposite lol but I like it. Just am playing it WAY too much

Also GG, that 49-49 game on Rig was hectic.

in the opposite lol but I like it. Just am playing it WAY too much

Also GG, that 49-49 game on Rig was hectic.

That game was bonkers

I don't really think the autos are OP, I haven't got killed by them all that much or been in the battles.  Most weapons seem perfect for balance and you can use all of them, even the needler if you wanted.  That's much better than having a bunch of weapons you spawn with that have zero worth.

The mag is awesome even though I'm pretty bad at aiming but after raising it because it felt slow I dropped my sens back down and things are getting much better.​ Feeling normal almost, but still difficult.

Edit: In case anyone wants to see clips, I had a fun triple in FFA the other day.  Fast forward to 14-15sec:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Vobble%20Wobble/video/12455902

Pistola is going absolutely crazy.

Seriously, wtf is going on in there. He doesn't seem like a sane person in that stream.

Seriously, wtf is going on in there. He doesn't seem like a sane person in that stream.

He got on his knees earlier and told the camera he will study halo and write down every note down, and he will find every weakness of anyone and take them down. Some serial killer type of shit lmao

He did say he hasn't slept for like 48 hours and has only been sleeping for like 3-4 hours a day. I'm sure that and the adderall he took caused this shit.

Snipers

• Team Snipers
  • Team Beamrifles
  • Team Binary(?)

DONT YOU FUCKING DARE

He got on his knees earlier and told the camera he will study halo and write down every note down, and he will find every weakness of anyone and take them down. Some serial killer type of shit lmao

He did say he hasn't slept for like 48 hours and has only been sleeping for like 3-4 hours a day. I'm sure that and the adderall he took caused this shit.

I don't know man, I actually have insomnia and go 48+ hours without sleeping quite often, but it doesn't push me to the edge of insanity. I don't personally know him, so maybe he's just a little different, but he seems like either clinically insane, or incredibly high on something.

Some kids on waypoint are crying over the pistol, saying it should be nerfed. Meanwhile we're looking for a 4sk pistol  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 6

The pistol really isn't an utility weapon in it's current state the payoff for it's difficulty of use is practically non-existent

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know I made another thread regarding FFA, and I don't mean to spam it everywhere, but I really want it to be fixed so it becomes a fun experience for everyone, and I'm assuming after checking it once, people aren't going to look at it again, so yeah...

Anyways, I just wanted to let people know I made a Reddit thread to help further expose the issues with FFA. You're welcome to go support it or something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/3qm8ig/issues_with_halo_5_ffa/

f703d52cc3.png

This shit always makes me laugh. Or cry.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Team Binary(?)

01101111 01101000 00100000 01100111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01101110 01101111 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I dont know if this has been mentioned but a couple of times on breakout if a teammate hit a lag spike during the launch animation, they would sometimes just lose their velocity and just fall to their death before the round even really starts

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ever since getting Champion 1 and winning another match, I haven't found a game in almost two hours.

I guess it's time to sleep.

@@Sal1ent is there a chance matchmaking restrictions will be lessened in FFA so it's possible to find matches even at night? All 3 nights, there's been a dead zone where there's no one to match at all and it keeps cancelling. Of course, I don't have a lot of people on late at night to run high level team games with... so I'm stuck :(

In fact this thread still has a lot of helpful feedback for FFA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The ranking is quite flawed.  Just got a game where someone quit out.  I went 27 - 16 and teammates went 11- 18 and 10 - 19.  We lost by 2 while being down a player.  And I drop back to Diamond 2.  Genius.

I like to control red base and top mid. Also no one goes for the damage boost even though it is easily the best power weapon on that map. Only way to get it (I think) is sprint off the box from top blue, thrust then use your aim thruster and clamber. If you get to red and stay alive that's a free killing spree

You can ground pound post man cannon

The ranking is quite flawed.  Just got a game where someone quit out.  I went 27 - 16 and teammates went 11- 18 and 10 - 19.  We lost by 2 while being down a player.  And I drop back to Diamond 2.  Genius.

That's how it's suppose to be. Once ranked in a division the only way to go up is by winning and you'll go down by losing.

e3393bf6bf.png

#DRAMA  :beyond:

Team Beyond are actually Satan   :saucey:  :flames:

Am I supposed to know what this is about?

Chief Canuck made a GIF (which was based on GIFs by other people anyway).

Moa posted the GIF.

Canuck got furious that he wasn't given acknowledgement as the creator of the GIF.

He has since spent the last three hours bitching about it.

Am I supposed to know what this is about?

ChiefCanuck is upset because he made a gif then posted it on the internet, team beyond posted the gif on a tweet and ChiefCanuck got mad because he didn't get the credit for it. The end.

edit: What the guy above me said.

Pistola is a fucking boss lol. Gets in front of 1000 people on twitch and just doesn't give a shit what people think lol.

He's like a mad genius kind of character. People like him are good for Halo.

Chief Canuck made a GIF (which was based on GIFs by other people anyway).

Moa posted the GIF.

Canuck got furious that he wasn't given acknowledgement as the creator of the GIF.

He has since spent the last three hours bitching about it.

So some guy who does things like take Halo videos and comment over them gets salty when someone takes a gif he "made"?