CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I post one gif on Beyond, Ray takes it and posts it not knowing where it came from and the guy has a mental breakdown.

A gif.

:/

He didn't reference the original video that it was from when he posted that GIF so just drop that bomb on him.

Bro getting upset about someone stealing your internet meme even for 10 seconds is just sad, and a little weird.

Getting defensive about getting upset about it seems a little weird too.

Unfortunate that Overwatch already took the spotlight away from Halo 5 in Twitch

I mean GoldGlove my favorite streamer, played a little bit of Arena and Almost finished the Campaign and the next day he's playing Overwatch

I hope he comes back lol, overwatch looks horrendous but I hated TF2 so there's that 

• Downvote (-1) 1

Getting upset about someone "stealing" your internet meme you posted to the world even for 10 seconds is just sad, and a little weird.

He didn't give any credit to Drake for using his music video clip, obviously just stealing content.

Weird? 95% of the lore masters and casuals are the most awkward unfunny nerdy geeks. Seriously they're like 16 year old girls when they play Halo.

He didn't give any credit to Drake for using his music video clip, obviously just stealing content.

Maybe its just us, but I mean its a gif posted online, who cares. 

Has anyone achieved mass wealth and fame from getting credit for internet gifs or some 1337 dank memes? Its just some petty worthless nonsense, but at the same time a little hysterical to watch unfold.

The fact I am even talking about this right now is shocking.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Maybe its just us, but I mean its a gif posted online, who cares. 

Has anyone achieved mass wealth and fame from getting credit for internet gifs or some 1337 dank memes? Its just some petty worthless nonsense, but at the same time a little hysterical to watch unfold.

To be fair, you do live in Cleveland so there's nothing else to do really  :UncleDrew:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Needs more Keef

1363887504_4_zcegy.gif

Shout out to  "Kill-Grimm.Tumblr" this man knows how to encrypt his gifs so he always gets credibility. What a Meme Master.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Back on topic - I really hate how Warzone bosses work, especially when it comes to the Warden Eternal. The fact that one guy can swoop in with one BR burst and steal the Warden kill and get the 150 points is awful. I've lost at least three games because of this so far.

I know, right? He could have hit you with a lawsuit for stealing his content.

Back on topic - I really hate how Warzone bosses work, especially when it comes to the Warden Eternal. The fact that one guy can swoop in with one BR burst and steal the Warden kill and get the 150 points is awful. I've lost at least three games because of this so far.

Use REQs then and wait for his health to go down. 

MeTaaa

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Use REQs then and wait for his health to go down. 

MeTaaa

That's what I've been doing but all it takes it for one lore master to run in with a BR and fire a few shots and they get the full 150 and the team who actually did damage doesn't get shit.

When you post a dank meme without realizing it will incite an internet riot and you know shit just got real

tumblr_lzcs4rDR7s1roxnapo5_250.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

It gets funnier the more I look at it bravo

Don't tell anyone but I took it from someone on the internet without permission

• Upvote (+1) 3

So much gunning in this thread and none of ya'll can't handle the amount of panties I'm dropping when I roll up deep.

84767461-yife8gso-2001supersoaker1.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 6