CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

What's the problem people have with the aiming?

Feels really good to me.

I don't get it too. I struggled at first but now I'm getting goooooddd

Anyone with time warner having bad lag problem? Anyone wit time warner havning no issues?

Ive been having really bad lag on a good connection and it seems like a lot of other people with time warner are having the same issues as me. I even get kicked out of my own custom games.

YES. I have TW 50/15 and it is awful for me. Some games are fine, some are just miserable. I warp all over the map, and the game will freeze for 10-15 seconds at a time. Between 30-50% of my games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Having a blast. This game has a lot of potencial

I've played the first 2 missions and so far they feel a bit weak. Though I can't make conclusions til I play all the way through.

However multiplayer, I'm having the most fun that I've for awhile. Even though I have some nit picks about the game so far, multiplayer so far is the main reason to pick up the game.

People that are complaining about the aiming are just mad it doesn't have the same ez aim assist as H2. It feels great to me, you actually have to get used to and get better at it. Literally my only problems with the game right now are the ranking system, and the assault rifle in FFA's.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

People that are complaining about the aiming are just mad it doesn't have the same ez aim assist as H2. 

This. No more hand holding...aim your sticks properly. I bet for a lot of ppl it's like going from playing default FIFA (with the ping pong easy passing where aiming doesnt mean much) to turning the passing/shooting settings to Manual (where you aim is where the ball goes every time).

One of the best things 343 has done with the franchise.

Anyway...with a full day for some and more days for others...what is everyone's full impressions of the multiplayer? I havent touched it...only played campaign so far and the NBA started tonight so i'm busy...

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Aiming doesn't really feel like there's momentum, it just feels sluggish, like it not calibrated right or something. Like I'm not getting halo 3 feels from this game, though I wouldn't have a problem if that is the case because I can adjust to 3s aiming system.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This. No more hand holding...aim your sticks properly. I bet for a lot of ppl it's like going from playing default FIFA (with the ping pong easy passing where aiming doesnt mean much) to turning the passing/shooting settings to Manual (where you aim is where the ball goes every time).

One of the best things 343 has done with the franchise.

Anyway...with a full day for some and more days for others...what is everyone's full impressions of the multiplayer? I havent touched it...only played campaign so far and the NBA started tonight so i'm busy...

dude, fuckin mets are in the World Series I'm hype as fuck.

Just sitting here listening to the music in the menu screen, lol. The monks are back! The music is quite nice. Nicest Halo music since Halo 3?

Just sitting here listening to the music in the menu screen, lol. The monks are back! The music is quite nice. Nicest Halo music since Halo 3?

reach had amazing music as did odst.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I don't have a problem with the aiming, I just really hate the smart scope on most guns. I wish using the old scope was an option

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't understand people complaining about the ranking system. Yea I'm ranked really high in Champions League in FFA. But I'm getting good balanced games. Which is the whole point of the system. And for the ones complaining about their placement in Team Slayer need to realize that is probably the most populated playlist, which means it will be MUCH harder to rank in a high division in it.

• Upvote (+1) 2