CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The 30fps animations for anything more than like 10 feet away from you drives me nuts.

Does this happen in arena? I haven't noticed anything like it. I have noticed frame rate drops in War zone once more and more vehicles start getting called in.

This.  I don't know why being in Onyx, which I'm sure is the highest besides Champion which is only the top 200 people of onyx, I'm getting matched with people playing placement matches.  If they don't have enough people to place me with where I won't lag a ton, that's fine, tell me that, don't place me with people going AFK and just sucking and then make me take a hit for it.  GG Bungie.

I played some placement matches on a secret alt I have and I got Ryanoob, Spartan, and Spikemouth on my team in Arena for my fourth placement match. It's really weird considering I know for a fact there's more people playing than that.

The 30fps animations for anything more than like 10 feet away from you drives me nuts.

I've only noticed it a couple of times but it looks absolutely absurd

Speaking of framerate, its been nearly perfect for me.

Yea they absolutely cemented that 60fps in place

So my ranks just completely reset. Whyyyyyy?? All arena stats arent showing up in game either.  :(

Edit: stats are showing up on waypoint still. what the fuck. 

Anyone with time warner having bad lag problem? Anyone wit time warner havning no issues?

Ive been having really bad lag on a good connection and it seems like a lot of other people with time warner are having the same issues as me. I even get kicked out of my own custom games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Its partly due to me still not knowing the maps and partly having only just come back to console FPS gaming (let alone Halo) for the first time in years, but I am soooo much worse than I used to be

Quitting is still a real problem... Every other game someone quits.

I think that is just the mindset of the average gamer. Nothing we can really do to fix that.

So my ranks just completely reset. Whyyyyyy?? All arena stats arent showing up in game either.  :(

Edit: stats are showing up on waypoint still. what the fuck. 

Guessing servers are getting hammered at the moment. My ranks also disappeared as did my req points.

Did they reset the ranks? wtf? My friend's ranks are reset as well.

Mine reset. My friends aren't showing up in game either. We almost made it 24 hours without having problems :( 

Am I the only one that feels like all the maps are way to similar? They all seem to use the same assets with only slight variations and detail. There isnt the completely different look and feel like in h2/3. Narrows, pit, guardian, construct, midship, sanc, warlock, lockout. None of them look similar at all. It honestly feels like reach all over again. SO MUCH GREY.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I think that is just the mindset of the average gamer. Nothing we can really do to fix that.

Quit bans/penalties are half the solution, the other half is making the matchmaking system match you appropriately. 

You are right though, so many people just bitch-quit out when they go down a few kills at the start of the game. I've been down 0-11 to start a game and you just suck it up and play smarter. Ended up winning 50-42. CoD's matchmaking system has spoilt them. 

Or you get flogged. But you know, win some lose some.

Okay, now I can only find matches in Warzone. How does that work? If the servers are messed up i shouldnt be able to play anything, right? 

Just finished my placement matches and it feels like some people try to avoid the objective. Hopefully getting matched primarily with Plat players will fix that now.

Anyone with time warner having bad lag problem? Anyone wit time warner havning no issues?

Ive been having really bad lag on a good connection and it seems like a lot of other people with time warner are having the same issues as me. I even get kicked out of my own custom games.

Ive been having bad connections, haven't been kicked yet though. And it's just lag spikes that happen pretty often. 

Ive been having bad connections, haven't been kicked yet though. And it's just lag spikes that happen pretty often. 

Ya, I've been having bad lag spikes every game. You have time warner?