CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

If there really was a god you can bet your ass that he would give signs to join the PC masterrace.

I have a damn good gaming PC, but if the power is out then it too is useless. 

So this means the Free DLC is going to include forged maps?

Well the wording in the description seems to make it sound like that, but I feel like it might actually be referring to when forge comes out and they also give us the pallet maps, now whether this means the 4 or 5 maps they bring into BTB count towards the DLC count or not is not yet known

Well the wording in the description seems to make it sound like that, but I feel like it might actually be referring to when forge comes out and they also give us the pallet maps, now whether this means the 4 or 5 maps they bring into BTB count towards the DLC count or not is not yet known

Sorry for the double post but @@Sal1ent or @@Deez since this was revealed today on the Sprint can you clarify?

So, uh, what's the deal with the Legendary Pistol? Can it be used in customs? Is it 4 or 3 shot kill?

Haven't heard anything, so I'm assuming it's bullshit.

So, uh, what's the deal with the Legendary Pistol? Can it be used in customs? Is it 4 or 3 shot kill?

Haven't heard anything, so I'm assuming it's bullshit.

It exists, it's just not in at the moment

At least the maps are being made by forgers and not 343 themselves. None of the maps already on the game are particularly good 

Biggest issue so far is definitely the sluggish aiming.

So I'm not the only one?

I hate it. I swear it felt tighter in the beta.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well im not ordering another video game for overnight shipping from Amazon again. This is ridiculous.

I get off work at 430PM CST. I get home at 5PM CST. Game has still not been delivered. Last text msg was from UPS at 5AM CST saying it's out for delivery...and will be delivered by 8PM CST. What in the hell is the point of overnight shipping if it doesn't get here till the freaking night of the next day?

I could have gone to walmart and got a copy and have it installed and playing by now.

FML.

If the future DLC maps are just forge maps, that will be ridiculous.

For BTB maps that's okay 

But for ARENA? that shit would be criminal 

Oh hey! The REQ system is down! And had to play over 25 minutes of Warzone with fucking AR/Magnum! Woohoo!

/s

We just finished a match like this as well. It was pure torture. Do not play Warzone until the REQ system is up!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know for sure that there are fully new maps in development.

Source?

And do you guys think the H1 pistol remake will be like the original with bullets that inherit player momentum? or will it just be a more powerful magnum with a different skin?