CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Second complaint... Wish they didn't take away the assist medal, that way I know if the person I was shooting or naded around a corner is the player that was killed, because you don't always have time to look at the players name or see the players name.

I have noticed it looks like when you get an assist on a kill there is like an arrow pointing at that persons kill feed

Why is it that people who are ranked have to play with people doing placement matches?

Also there is a lack of good maps in this game. Everything is just so big and segmented

That's how the system places people.  It needs a skillset to compare to.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played Breakout for the first time. The battle over the DMR is real. 

Betraying people and shit for it. It was hilarious. Some guy betrayed me for it so I spartan charged him after he grabbed the DMR and he did a front flip over the rail omfg. Then the next game someone did the same thing, and then I had him kicked because I betrayed him back. I hope he is salty. 

Is it me or is this game miles more watchable casually than h2a/h4? Could just be the launch hype but I've quite happily been watching pros grind, the ******** shit you can do is fun to watch.

Ground pounds are hype as fuck for some reason

10 placement matches + 1 game of warzone in and I'm really enjoying it. I probably should've at least walked around a couple of the maps before heading straight into matchmaking because between that and getting a hang of the controls, I was all over the place at times. Still, I can already see so much potential in the game. The only map I wasn't mad about was Plaza but that was mainly because I didn't know my way around at all, so I'll reserve judgement for the moment. Breakout was fun, warzone was a bit less fun. Looking forward to improving.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Second complaint... Wish they didn't take away the assist medal, that way I know if the person I was shooting or naded around a corner is the player that was killed, because you don't always have time to look at the players name or see the players name.

The kill feed shows assists. It'll have the blacker background and yellow arrow like if you got a kill, but obviously show X killed Y.

Why is it that people who are ranked have to play with people doing placement matches?

Also there is a lack of good maps in this game. Everything is just so big and segmented

This is how it is in CSGO

Does anyone know if nxe causes lag issues with this game? I have a good connection but all my games have a ton of lag. Can I reformat my xbox to remove it?

This is how it is in CSGO

Thats how it is in every game with this system. It means the people in placements are currently being evaluated at that level. They win, they maintain or play higher, they lose they play worse ranks.

@@Shekkles u gettin the game? I'm thinking of picking it up second hand as soon as they start poppin up.

Yeah I'm grabbing it. I've got no competitive console shooters to play right now. Launch seems smooth and I said I'd get it if it was.

Starting to see the flaw with all ranked playlist (not that I didn't see it coming; in fact I think Infinity made a thread on this)... Can't play with relatives because they get absolutely annihilated by people in Onyx division lol. Not fun for anyone.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Does anyone know if nxe causes lag issues with this game? I have a good connection but all my games have a ton of lag. Can I reformat my xbox to remove it?

It doesnt.

Starting to see the flaw with all ranked playlist (not that I didn't see it coming; in fact I think Infinity made a thread on this)... Can't play with relatives because they get absolutely annihilated by people in Onyx division lol. Not fun for anyone.

Yea with friends and relatives I just play Warzone Assault. There really needs to be at least 1 unranked. Just make a social playlist with a mix of all modes :/

This guy was blaring rap music on his mic and the mute options weren't working so I was forced to listen to it for 10 minutes. Thanks for that, 343.

A quick work around i thought of was to start ur own party.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1