CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Lol @ everyone who said that the aiming would be easy because it's hitscan. :bman:

The pistol is the only respectable weapon in this regard.

You can go up but you can not go down no matter how shit you are.

What in the world. Lmao

So lets say you get in bronze or whatever the lowest division is called, then you can rank up to Diamond? But you can never rank down? That blows :(

mC7cTyN3.jpeg

EU? I am literally just sitting here and wait till I can get back home and play. Cant focus on anything else atm.

Aye, Ireland. Its my first day and its just like an induction so its not terrible, just boring. Still dying to pick the game up and head home though

I don't how you all feel about it but IMO this ranking system is dogshit. On my placement matches I got 2 perfection and won every game except 1 and I got placed in platinum. My brother does average every game and loses 4 in a row and gets placed diamond. This ranking system is so random, it's almost funny.

You probably played terrible people and he played good.

FFA is pretty ridiculous with all these weapon placements.

What in the world. Lmao

So lets say you get in bronze or whatever the lowest division is called, then you can rank up to Diamond? But you can never rank down? That blows :(

Yeah so all these lucky ass people that go -20 every game but some how end up in diamond or platinum will forever ruin those divisions. At least until the ranks reset the next month.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I actually like the rig, it's more fun for strongholds than it is for slayer though

Plaza is too green

Picked up the caster and immediately got a triple

Aiming is kind of clunky

Game can be pretty fast, sometimes it slows down big time though.

Waiting the 3 weeks until the honeymoon phase is over so I can form accurate opinions.

Yeah so all these lucky ass people that go -20 every game but some how end up in diamond or platinum will forever ruin those divisions. At least until the ranks reset the next month.

Matchmaking is separate to the ranks.

Adapt.

Ha.. Why adapt? I came to play halo... Might as well keep playing destiny?

I thought we were passed the whole "adapt" phase in halo... Game is effin 15 years old and should have a solid base that makes it..

Oh wait it does.. After 15 years of testing and grinding and playing we have that..

It's br starts with no radar.. Halo reach taught us that messing with mechanics (bloom) is a bad thing. Halo 4 taught us that as well with not getting shot out of scope.

We all know what good halo is and it won't be different this game so why are we even discussing it?

Quit trying to appeal to cod kids because they aren't switching over. Cmon.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Last night when I was playing I got pretty frequent lag spikes. Is anyone else getting that or is it just me? I don't usually have lag spikes when playing other halo games so I am just not sure if it's going to be a temporary thing. Otherwise the game is really fun, and I am enjoying the pistol thus far!

some games the lag spikes were terrible for me. People running into walls or just not moving. Though maybe it was ISP but havnt had many issues playing MCC and my internet is usually good.

You can go up but you can not go down no matter how shit you are.

Well I went to sleep as a champion in ffa, woke up and now it's onyx.

I'm hating my self for how rubbish I am at this game. I'll get there but for now even just aiming is a problem. I was soo much better at the beta.

Ya, he meant to say you can drop to diamond but after that you can only go up.

I'm hating my self for how rubbish I am at this game. I'll get there but for now even just aiming is a problem. I was soo much better at the beta.

was like 78 and dropped to 114

and yea first game or so was weird with the aiming. Think I'm getting the hang of it but just need practice

Edit: how's yalls accuracy with the Pistol? I'm hitting 51% myself

Just had some of the most fun I've ever had playing H5.

My dad sent me a Facebook message a few days ago saying, "I randomly found a Halo tournament in Michigan for H5, you know any of these guys?"

It was a giant-ass list and you were literally the only person I recognized on it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

was like 78 and dropped to 114

and yea first game or so was weird with the aiming. Think I'm getting the hang of it but just need practice

Edit: how's yalls accuracy with the Pistol? I'm hitting 51% myself

59% Honestly don't see why everyone says its hard. I have been crushing with it all day.

59% Honestly don't see why everyone says its hard. I have been crushing with it all day.

On and off for myself. Sometimes I'm hot and cold which is just a trait I have when I play Halo. I don't get a lot of perfects but I'm winning a lot of my 1v1s even when I'm down. Crouch strafing is godlike. The difficulty was super exaggerated but it is still way better than the other utilities difficulty wise

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1