CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Fishstick controller settings

Thrust on LB

Zoom on left trigger

Sprint on left joystick

Melee on right joystick

Only bad part is jump/clamber is on A

However, this beats bumper jumper because you can thrust while keeping your fingers on the triggers and zooming is a hell of a lot easier with the triggers compared to pressing down on a joystick while moving it.

I love some of the smaller less significant things in previous Halo games....

Is there any glitches with the abilities that could help in any way?

Anything like these?

Psst....

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've noticed the ranking system is a little weird. There is no reason I should be ranked Diamond in SWAT, especially after dying so much from learning the new mechanics.

I haven't heard of one person being ranked under Platinum yet.

Ive noticed that a lot people who downloaded the new dashboard have been having issues with lagging, randomly quitting, ect. Quit the preview program if you have the new dashboard, should help tremendously with any issues. You will have to wait while its pending, took me 70 hours, but its definitely worth it.

Makes me worried the full release for the dashboard will fuck everything up somehow.

Ok.. I have inspected more in theater. I completely (missed by far) and got a hitmarker. I shot where he was before he thrusted.

Welp. Its safe to say Hit reg is fucked up. At least it doesn't have to do with the game design. Pls fix hit reg.

Makes me worried the full release for the dashboard will fuck everything up somehow.

I have the new dashboard and after the most recent update for it on Sunday it has been running smooth for me. Maybe you guys didn't update or something. I haven't had any issues so far minus 1 laggy Warzone game.

Are you guys using auto stabilizers? I think I should probably keep it on but I'm having a hard time adjusting to it.

Question are spoilers allowed now that its tge 27th? Im not getting it for another 10 hours and i dont want to be spoiled

There's a special thread for spoilers, so no need to worry.

Ok.. I have inspected more in theater. I completely (missed by far) and got a hitmarker. I shot where he was before he thrusted.

Welp. Its safe to say Hit reg is fucked up. At least it doesn't have to do with the game design. Pls fix hit reg.

Hitting shots when you miss sounds like a pretty fucking 343 thing to do...

• Upvote (+1) 5

Alright Pistol starts on the FFA playlist is literally the most stupidest thing ever. It just makes more sense in my head 2 have BR starts for FFA at least. Cross mapping with a pistol trying to be a janitor is horrid. Most maps I've seen so far only have like 2-3 BRs. Like it's the BIGGEST power weapon to have on FFA when you can dominate anyone cross map, and steal kills 2 further your lead greatly. I know it wasn't like this in past halos with BR starts every match but you have to remember Thrust, and Sprint is a major part of this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or maybe lag.

Campaign was terrible, dont waste your time anyone, if you need to know how it goes just watch the cutscenes on youtube.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Been at work since 5:45; never have done morning prep this fast in my life. So ready to game. Anyone on are 1:30 eastern and wants to game, add me. Gt: partytimeX0

Only 6 and 1/2 hours of work left...

;__;

mC7cTyN3.jpeg

EU? I am literally just sitting here and wait till I can get back home and play. Cant focus on anything else atm.

Are you guys using auto stabilizers? I think I should probably keep it on but I'm having a hard time adjusting to it.

I turned them off in the Beta already. You can turn them off and still use them if you jump, zoom and click the sprint button. Its almost impossible when playing with "Recon" but a friend told me its easy to do with "BJ".

Campaign was terrible, dont waste your time anyone, if you need to know how it goes just watch the cutscenes on youtube.

Only been working on it for...years?

Huh?

Idk how that was hard to understand, haven't they been working on the campaign for years?

• Downvote (-1) 1

What? It easily has some of the best campaign gameplay in the series.
  • Upvote (+1) 2