CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Has anyone mentioned how terribad the sound is in this game?  Like seriously, everything sounds like complete ass.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Ugh, why is there no orange in this the game? You know... that one colour... ORANGE.

I always had my spartan and emblem orange and black. And now orange is completly missing :angry:

I hope that gets fixed but I highly doubt it.

Ugh, why is there no orange in this the game? You know... that one colour... ORANGE.

I always had my spartan and emblem orange and black. And now orange is completly missing :angry:

I hope that gets fixed but I highly doubt it.

What about "Coral" and "Rust"?

What about "Coral" and "Rust"?

stVLzoV.jpg

This^ is the closest thing to orange. Its called something like "copper" and its more brown than anything. So annoying.

stVLzoV.jpg

This^ is the closest thing to orange. Its called something like "copper" and its more brown than anything. So annoying.

First world problems! 343i Fix yo shit

Not a fan of the new unlockable emblems either, my skull king is nowhere to be found and I shouldnt have to wait to unlock emblems! Had it since H2.

90% of my games I play a to4. Played for 2 hours and already just wanna stop playing all together.

343 comes out with an amazing rank system.

343 fucks it up somehow.

Am I missing something or can you not check your CSR progress anymore? I remember it being more detailed in the beta.

343 comes out with an amazing rank system.

343 fucks it up somehow.

Matchmaking =/= Ranking system

Am I missing something or can you not check your CSR progress anymore? I remember it being more detailed in the beta.

Nope, can't see progress anymore. I'm sure there were reasons behind it such as anti-cheating and exploits.

Nope, can't see progress anymore. I'm sure there were reasons behind it such as anti-cheating and exploits.

I really liked the rank progress bar in the beta.

Seems that the only way to see the progress is in the waypoint website.

Welp got to Champion 78 Arena and 70 in TS, heading to bed now and playing campaign in the afternoon

First impressions I dig all the maps so far. Breakout is as bad as I predicted

Fathom has unreal amounts of stalemates. Had literally more than half the game run on a stalemate.

Also figuring out the maps slowly. If anyone wants to run with me yall can add me at xWicked Swami

Plaza is soooooo good. So much fun on this map love it

• Upvote (+1) 1

But when teams of 4 can match solo players, how do ranks have integrity?

Team of 4 matching solo players can go up ranks way easier than solos matching teams of 4.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't mind the Rig, guess I'm weird lol. So far just controlling Catwalk and Nest so you get both Nest and Basement. Make sure you don't lose camo. Almost never go for BR point.

I know its early and all but I should not be matching c9 when searching solo. Was 7/7 on placement matches  :salt:

Edit: Or any team of 3 or more unless both sides have a team of 3.

Fucking bullshit that I'm getting matched against a team of 4 in champion. What the fuck 343i. 

Again, why the fuck do teams of 4 get to match up against singles? Is it really that hard to follow Halo 3's way of matchmaking? 

I've been matched up against the same teams of 4 multiple times to the point where I have to delay searching now. This is in champion top 50. So fucking stupid. 

I matched Randa and crew searching solo...

90% of my games I play a to4. Played for 2 hours and already just wanna stop playing all together.

http://imgur.com/30eEul4

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Woke up an hour earlier than my alarm for work and I can't sleep due to excitement. Longest work day of my life incoming?

Any patients fuck with me, they're gonna get it >:(

The campaign better, on par, or worse than reviews right now fellas? No spoilers.