CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Warzone assault is lit af. Regular Warzone is complete ass though.

it like we suddenly ended up agreeing on everything now... this is getting weird LMAO

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played 15 games so far with no lag/connection issues.

Pistol is fun to use.

Carbine melts.

Warzone's trash.

Needler, plasma pistol, plasma rifle all actually really powerful.

I don't like that you can't see the lobby pre-game. Game chat seems messed up as well, I couldn't talk to my fireteam in the lobby?

Aim accel, and delay to scope in = bad.

EDIT: Not the delay of how slow the zoom animation is, no. I mean the amount of time takes to be able to scope in. for example: You switch to your snipe to quickly zoom in cross map but it takes like over half a second. sooo annoying and I thought theyd fix this from  the beta    /sad

also feel Im being robbed a lot on pistol shots and Im 100 sure Im spot on.

Big shout out to Ghost, Neighbor and Dersky for putting in work.

The arena experience has been awesome so far, Halo 2/3 feels as far as competitive games go.

MZUZN5LBJc.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Again, why the fuck do teams of 4 get to match up against singles? Is it really that hard to follow Halo 3's way of matchmaking? 

Again, why the fuck do teams of 4 get to match up against singles? Is it really that hard to follow Halo 3's way of matchmaking? 

It's "heavily biased" towards teams of four matching teams of four but who knows if that's working.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently very. It's "heavily biased" towards teams of four matching teams of four but who knows if that's working.

I've been matched up against the same teams of 4 multiple times to the point where I have to delay searching now. This is in champion top 50. So fucking stupid. 

Apparently very. It's "heavily biased" towards teams of four matching teams of four but who knows if that's working.

I matched Randa and crew searching solo...

Pistol vs Pistol fights is the most fun I've had since H1/H2.

4sk pistol with a larger mag, pistol starts with no secondary, no pick up weapons besides power weapons. The Halo I've been dreaming of since Halo 3 launched.

Just got done playing Cratos and Svspector in a CLOSE ass Strongholds, they literally won 100-99. If my teammates weren't being stupid and arguing and calling out and not complaining we could have won that. Im so mad lol. Damn that was an intense ass game.

Glad im not the only one. just traded my ps4 for this tonight and cant even play. ps4 installs were under 5 seconds....this is absolutely embarrassing 

Do u have ur internet disconnected from your Xbox? I hear it's because you're downloading the patch while installing. Apparently its 10x faster if you don't have internet connected while installing from disc...at least that's what i've heard. 

When did you pre-load the game?

Begin last week or something. Patch day after it came out. But its ok less tired now after sleep :p forgot to hook up cable to the xbox though :p

Did you guys up your sensitivity? I don't know whether I should up it from my normal 4.

I was 4, now I'm 6. 

subject to change

• Upvote (+1) 1

For me people are just walking into walls. And nothing I do registers.

I've probably had this issue on 30/40% of my games tonight. Incredibly frustrating