CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Picking the right server? Maybe try a different one?

You can't pick servers.

Can anyone tell me why I just see everyone walk into walls and lag when my download speed 69 and upload is 10 with open nat type[/quote

I'm having serious lag issues to the point I can't even play. Not sure what's going on as my connection is 50/15

You mean like the pistol ruined Halo 1 with even better range and a 3 shot kill?

you mean like the pistol was a hitscan weapon that didn't requ-

oh wait, that's not the case at all because the pistol was a projectile weapon while the DMR is hitscan, so you can't compare them.

You can't pick servers.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttt

This is a bigger betrayal than mission eight on Halo 1.

Getting your shit pushed in or what?

Hardly lol. Lots of quitters, want to get the hang of the game without having it be serious as fuck.

I keep getting disconnected from games it's getting annoying.  Anyone else having this problem?

Hardly lol. Lots of quitters, want to get the hang of the game without having it be serious as fuck.

Team Training.

So far I keep matching the same team of 4 with 3 randoms who cannot even aim. This is so dumb... I thought teams were supposed to match teams?

So I didn't get my Digital Preorder bonus even though it said it is "downloaded" wierd.

Same thing here.

If you're running solo, chances are you're going to run into bad teammates here and there. It's launch day, and everyone is curious. Either go in with a team, carry your randoms, or wait a couple of days until the curiosity runs out. 

installed fine, and update was going pretty quick, then hit 85% and stopped, hard resetting didn't help.

Exact same thing happened to me. Ask friends all said same thing. When media streams were installing the patch did a similar thing. It doesn't stop just gets really slow. I think the percentages are fucked up because EVERYONE I have talked to or watched has done the same thing. Hang in there its going as planned.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you mean like the pistol was a hitscan weapon that didn't requ-

oh wait, that's not the case at all because the pistol was a projectile weapon while the DMR is hitscan, so you can't compare them.

So just lower the auto aim further.

The TTK's still feel like an eternity.

Spawning with a Pistol when players around you are picking you off with BR's gets frustrating pretty quickly.

If the Pistol actually rewarded the skill it would be ok, but it doesn't. The BR has better range, more auto aim, large reticle AND has a bigger magazine.

• Upvote (+1) 1