CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I'm liking the positive touch you're putting on the end of your posts lately haha

Murphy's Law: 

The thing that I wanted more than anything in the world crashed and burned off launch, never to be recovered. 

The thing that I don't really care about will, after a few hiccups, sail through smooth waters. 

• Upvote (+1) 6

I didn't need an update, did you guys preorder before September or whatever?

I pre ordered last week

Needed an update too....I literally made SURE I had the right file size. All my casual friends are playing and I'm stuck staring at it slowly going up UGHEAORIGHJSDOUIFBNFIGWbufibfjh

Why is the full release worse than the beta?  Did get a snipaltanious medal which I thought was hilarious

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Murphy's Law: 

The thing that I wanted more than anything in the world crashed and burned off launch, never to be recovered. 

The thing that I don't really care about will, after a few hiccups, sail through smooth waters. 

Yeah it's funny, I don't really care about Halo 5.  I have it, it's fun but it feels so foreign from past Halo still.  I believe a few tweaks could fix it and make it a great Halo game, but it's frustrating knowing that this will never happen.

Needed an update too....I literally made SURE I had the right file size. All my casual friends are playing and I'm stuck staring at it slowly going up UGHEAORIGHJSDOUIFBNFIGWbufibfjh

I feel you man I had the right file size as well, but apparently I still need an update. I'm so salty right now. 

I feel you man I had the right file size as well, but apparently I still need an update. I'm so salty right now.

54.8 right?

This sucks rn

Random question here: Can you Gandhi Jump in this game? Haven't played the beta or anything. 

Random question here: Can you Gandhi Jump in this game? Haven't played the beta or anything.

Oh yeah, big time, this game has awesome strafes

• Upvote (+1) 1