CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

You bad mouthing G-money?!

I dont know who he is :/ I like Jimmy Kimmel though lol 

Feels so good to finally be able to play the game after watching streams for so long. Matchmaking quick and smooth. Also all menus very clean. I like what i see so far.

How can people complain about a lack of variety when you play the same h1 gametypes and maps for over 10 years...

Quality > quantity

Choosing the oldest and most limited game in terms of settings doesn't really help your point at all. Just sayin

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've only been playing ffa but fuck me I suck at this game. Aiming feels way harder than the beta.

adapt

• Upvote (+1) 9

Choosing the oldest and most limited game in terms of settings doesn't really help your point at all. Just sayin

His point being that if you just make it well, you don't need a ton of settings.

So I think it illustrates his point quite well, actually. 

John was playing King of the Hill when he was a kid, and we don't have King of the Hill at launch :( godammit I'm salty...  :salt:

surprisingly violent game those kids were playing.

For the decade that I loved Halo I would never think that I could careless about a Halo game releasing right now.

Cool

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hey guys, I noticed just now that my install is about 45GB~ that's not including the day one patch right? Do I have to re-download it all again?

A looooooot more people care about Destiny than Halo at this point.

At least Bungie showed they know how to support a game post release.

I don't think charging stupid amounts of money for content they ripped out of the game counts as post release support.

Post release support is Epic releasing FREE maps for UT2K4 when there was already a hundred on the disc, patching the game frequently and supporting the modding community.

Releasing an expansion pack for $40 with barely any content isn't supporting a game, it's just greed.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Gotta adjust my Mouse and Keyboard settings but it seems like a lot of people are saying the aiming is hard, which is good. I gotta get my ass to the mall to pick up the damn game.

For the decade that I loved Halo I would never think that I could careless about a Halo game releasing right now.

You care enough to mention it. That's something.

How can people complain about a lack of variety when you play the same h1 gametypes and maps for over 10 years...

Quality > quantity

REKT  :walshy:

Honestly good point though. 2 Hours to go!!