CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

im not sacrificing my pto for halo.

Eh, I had 13 vacation days left to use by the end of the year, and I still have 4 left + 2 personal days after taking a day here, a couple in nov, and the week of christmas off. If I was stretched for days off I wouldn't use em up. Instead, I'm left wondering when to take my other days off which is a good problem to have.  :)

Eh, I had 13 vacation days left to use by the end of the year, and I still have 4 left + 2 personal days after taking a day here, a couple in nov, and the week of christmas off. If I was stretched for days off I wouldn't use em up. Instead, I'm left wondering when to take my other days off which is a good problem to have. :)

haha! i have enough pto for my thanksgiving vacation. if inhad extra, id take a three day weekend this weekend.

yeah not too bad, i'm not too fussed on the gameplay or visuals of the campaign, i'm just not fond of the AI that's probably the biggest factor for gameplay. but the story and characters are more appealing than 4, same with the music.

Yeah, the AI kinda falls short. In legendary, they are almost useless to say the least.

The gameplay is really fun and overall the campaign is OK. Not the best of the series, but it's not the worst, as some people are saying. To each their own. 

1b788ac8c4917bd6d35cb5b4734ead04.png

There goes his Halo 6 media copy.

HOLY. THIS IS A DIFFERENT MAN THAN I REMEMBER.

6) Seems like yet another game where strafing is non-existent. Hopefully that will be adjusted.

I feel like we haven't been watching the same game.

Just short q from my side . Is there stat reset for those who had pre realese access ?

Not that I know of. Ranks are gone because the pre-release playlist was removed.

Moa, any idea what time the digital version will be available to play GMT?

I'm currently in the Mediterranean off the coast of Greece (which is 2hrs ahead) counting down to midnight

Surprised anything negative about Halo came out of IGN.

They didn't get that IGN first exclusivity bruh

Moa, any idea what time the digital version will be available to play GMT?

I'm currently in the Mediterranean off the coast of Greece (which is 2hrs ahead) counting down to midnight

12:01AM GMT

• Upvote (+1) 1

LMFAO....you may be right though. IGN will have someone new doing the review next time, then i'll reference this post.

McCaffery didn't even review it this time

when the best way to describe halo 5 is "as a shooter it's a great game, as a halo game it's good/decent/bad/ok" then there is a problem. We don't want 343 to make great shooters, we want great halo games. The entire identity of the series will be lost when we get halo 7 to finish this new trilogy.

Spot on mate. Absolutely spot on.

You can see everyones reticule in Theatre mode. That is a cool feature

Can you watch Theater from anyone's first person view...not just your own?

Just watched RUL's FFA gameplay. I think this game plays a lot better in FFA, seems more fast paced + I've always loved FFA in Halo.

Think it'll be my main playlist until BTB drops.

They didn't get that IGN first exclusivity bruh

Does the game even have enough content to do a months worth? :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pistol feels great but the BR is painfully easy to use

Everyone seems to be saying this but obviously this wasn't the consensus in the Beta.

I think people just think the BR is easy to use because it is when compared to the Pistol. It still has less aim assist than most of the BRs in Halo history.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

when the best way to describe halo 5 is "as a shooter it's a great game, as a halo game it's good/decent/bad/ok" then there is a problem. We don't want 343 to make great shooters, we want great halo games. The entire identity of the series will be lost when we get halo 7 to finish this new trilogy.

I wanna +rep this post with all my unused +rep from days gone by.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just a heads up for those who digitally downloaded the game, I'm from Australia so my official release was 30 minutes ago.

Pre then my size of H5G was 54.8gb, but as soon as I entered the game it said it required the 9gb day one update which I had already done. The size then was 46.4gb, and I'm downloading the update now and consistently stops every 5% and the screen goes black when I try starting it again for a minute or two then starts again and is back to normal. I also have the new dash, which is probably what is causing it. My friends had 0G on there game and theirs worked fine. Now I'm salty af kk microsoft/343