CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Really? I guess the story is divisive. 2 of my friends loved it and 1 hated the plot. I'm 9 missions in and i'm really enjoying the campaign so far.  

you are the same guy who downvotes any sort of negativity in these forums so that isn't surprising tbh.

Isn't that the guy who tweeted "Hooray AR starts". His opinion of the multi-player is meaningless

Except he was actually right on the fact that AR starts would benefit H5 the most...

Matched Snipedown, Frosty and Randa for my third game.

Rip.

1. But they are from US. Why would you match them? Was the connection good? Did you matched them in your placement matches? Did you search by yourself?

2. Are the launch playlists up? FFA, SWAT etc. or is it still only that pre release playlist?

3. Did you like the campaign? Was it disappointing? Just a quick answer please, I dont read your review atm because I dont want to get spoiled.

1. But they are from US. Why would you match them? Was the connection good? Did you matched them in your placement matches? Did you search by yourself?

2. Are the launch playlists up? FFA, SWAT etc. or is it still only that pre release playlist?

3. Did you like the campaign? Was it disappointing? Just a quick answer please, I dont read your review atm because I dont want to get spoiled.

1. I'm playing with someone from the US, that's probably why.

Connection was solid. Matched them while doing placements.

2. Yes, launch lists are up.

3. I liked it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

you are the same guy who downvotes any sort of negativity in these forums so that isn't surprising tbh.

If that were true, I wouldn't do anything else in my life, because negativity is all there is around here. And there is a big difference between having a negative opinion about something and being a whiner about everything without having something relevant to say. Sometimes I downvote the latter. By the way, what do you thing about the campaign? Are you enjoying it?

Except he was actually right on the fact that AR starts would benefit H5 the most...

We both know that he has no clue about what would benefit the games meta, he just wants AR starts so he can hold rt and have a chance of flourishing.

would AR starts do that or pistol starts.

Heh Im based in Poland and was matched with some ppl from 343 , some pro's , youtubers . It was during placement games and after as well ( it was low population with pre-release ) . Game was smooth , no lags , very fast beat down

The thing which i do not like about capaign are AI inteligent - sometimes your team mates are plain stupid what in Legendary is big issue , and AI stupid voices like - You killed him Chief , or Great Job ... but overall nice story

• Upvote (+1) 1

We both know that he has no clue about what would benefit the games meta, he just wants AR starts so he can hold rt and have a chance of flourishing.

would AR starts do that or pistol starts.

I never said that he knew in depth, I was just surprised that he actually accidentally predicted H5's main guns. 

Got my copy of Halo 5 today, one day early. Can I install and play it or will this get me banned?

Thanks

You can play everything without a problem.

Edit: @@Moa

I assume that those pros were also doing theyre placement matches? Or is the population that low atm?

Can the Spartan Chatter (or whatever they call it in MP where the spartans are making call outs) - Be disabled in Customs? - Seems like it shoudln't be in the Arena imo. - Thoughts?

If that were true, I wouldn't do anything else in my life, because negativity is all there is around here. And there is a big difference between having a negative opinion about something and being a whiner about everything without having something relevant to say. Sometimes I downvote the latter. By the way, what do you thing about the campaign? Are you enjoying it?

yeah not too bad, i'm not too fussed on the gameplay or visuals of the campaign, i'm just not fond of the AI that's probably the biggest factor for gameplay. but the story and characters are more appealing than 4, same with the music.

Can the Spartan Chatter (or whatever they call it in MP where the spartans are making call outs) - Be disabled in Customs? - Seems like it shoudln't be in the Arena imo. - Thoughts?

Pretty sure you can turn them off completely.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You disable it in your options. It's not a server/multiplayer based option. Entirely user based.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You disable it in your options. It's not a server/multiplayer based option. Entirely user based.

Good to know, thanks!

You can play everything without a problem.

Edit: @@Moa

I assume that those pros were also doing theyre placement matches? Or is the population that low atm?

My friend said one of them was Champion 1, soooo :(