CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Any area of any map can be a power area if you make a power weapon spawn there. I wasn't talking about that. I was more talking about natural power areas that are power areas because they overlook the whole map and are hard to reach quickly and are being fought over because they determine the outcome of the game regardless of power weapons. I don't see any of that in Halo 5 simply because they aren't there, and if they were there, escaping is way to fucking easy.

But why do they need to be there? What's wrong with weapon spawns determining flow of the game?

As far as we know, there isn't one.

I know you're just going off of what's official at this point, but there is no way they release Forge without some kind of file share. I mean, what would be the point?..

But then again.. #343Logic

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know you're just going off of what's official at this point, but there is no way they release Forge without some kind of file share. I mean, what would be the point?..

But then again.. #343Logic

I could see it being introduced in December. Would be the perfect time if they were ever going to do it.

I could see it being introduced in December. Would be the perfect time if they were ever going to do it.

I wonder if it'd do us any good to push for it here. Or on Waypoint, just to be certain.

As far as we know, there isn't one.

Ducain23 said in his stream earlier that H5 will be launching with a basic fileshare system and an updated version when Forge drops in December. He said he's not 100% sure, but that's what he was told when he was at 343i testing Forge.

Ducain23 said in his stream earlier that H5 will be launching with a basic fileshare system and an updated version when Forge drops in December. He said he's not 100% sure, but that's what he was told when he was at 343i testing Forge.

Any evidence of this in game, or is this somehow a legitimately "launch day" thing that will be seen on the 27th?

Well from what we've seen in the games menus, there is no file sharing.

Well from what we've seen in the games menus, there is no file sharing.

Wasn't there going to be an update? Or did that already happen?

Wasn't there going to be an update? Or did that already happen?

The update contained the MP content which came out a few days ago. Unless there's something coming tomorrow that they haven't talked about.

The update contained the MP content which came out a few days ago. Unless there's something coming tomorrow that they haven't talked about.

I have no idea. I was wondering how you were suppose to update H5. I guess it already downloads when you pre-load the game?

I have no idea. I was wondering how you were suppose to update H5. I guess it already downloads when you pre-load the game?

Yup. If your game is 54-55GB, it has already installed.

The fact that we're still guessing about file share as the game is about to drop is just pathetic. 

I just imagine it isn't there since forge isn't there at launch. But if we don't have a good fileshare/browser by the time forge rolls out, I'd be pretty disappointed. 

I just imagine it isn't there since forge isn't there at launch. But if we don't have a good fileshare/browser by the time forge rolls out, I'd be pretty disappointed. 

I've accepted the reality of Sensible Sustain. But the fact that it's not even been clarified to us is what really annoys me. 

I just want the launch of this game to be 100% fine and work like it should i dont what to see people get of Halo because its having issues similar to what we saw in Mcc .

I took 7 days of PTO for this game and i want to nerd out like the grown ass man.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The fact they haven't provided a schedule makes me wonder how set in stone this "sustain plan" really is.

I just want the launch of this game to be 100% fine and work like it should i dont what to see people get of Halo because its having issues similar to what we saw in Mcc .

I took 7 days of PTO for this game and i want to nerd out like the grown ass man.

I feel ya man I took two paid vacation days for this crap. If it doesn't work I'm gonna go burn down 343 headquarters myself.   :bravo:

Would be nice to have another "Bomb Planted" episode after the game drops to get a feel for how the beyond community is enjoying the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 4