CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Didn't someone here suggest Champion rank to have the 1-200 number on it? Because I swear that's exactly how it turned out and I think it's awesome.

Empire Strongholds is the shit. So close and tense. 

lol someone said that you couldn't make comebacks on Stronghold, proceed to see Ogre 2s team come back from a 30+ deficit. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

As the players learn the maps the gameplay gets better.

Yessir, at first I didn't really enjoy watching and now a few hours later gameplay has pickuped quite a bit as people are learning.

Can we all agree that Halo 5 is faster than we thought it would be?

Weapon placement is so much better than the beta. Also, powerups. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

New Twitter polling system is cool 

1000th vote  :walshy:

Seriously though the only thing worth buying the game for me at the moment is FFA (only one playlist)

All the other playlists and features i want to play/use are delayed lol, which is so fucking stupid  :salt:

I will be buying it second hand some time before December

Do you really want someone to see your rank and then dodge the game?

But if the game is matching you with people at or around your skill level then why would anyone dodge? 

But if the game is matching you with people at or around your skill level then why would anyone dodge? 

Lets say you just played against some guy who went fucking OFF and had like 25 kills. You see him again. Even though the game has you in the same skill bracket for now he is clearly either on fire or better. You would likely want to dodge.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lets say you just played against some guy who went fucking OFF and had like 25 kills. You see him again. Even though the game has you in the same skill bracket for now he is clearly either on fire or better. You would likely want to dodge.

And then get matchmaking banned.

I made a list of all weapons/powerups I noticed on maps from watching streams today.  Anyone care to take a look to see how accurate I got it?  I'll put it in a spoiler tag so mobile users don't hate me.

Plaza:
OS
Sniper
Hydra

Truth:
Camo
Plasma Caster
Sword

Regret:
OS
Fuel rod

Eden Slayer:
Sniper
Rockets
Scattershot

Eden Strongholds:
Camo
Rockets

Empire:
OS
Plasma Caster
Shotgun

Empire Strongholds:
OS
Scattershot

Coliseum:
Sniper
Rockets
Scattershot

Fathom:
Camo
Railgun

Rig Slayer:
Camo
Sniper
Plasma Caster
Scattershot

Rig Strongholds:
Railgun
Scattershot

Wow, Warzone Assault is literally just like Invasion Slayer. Has nothing to do with Warzone's premise... seems extremely redundant to me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wow, Warzone Assault is literally just like Invasion Slayer. Has nothing to do with Warzone's premise... seems extremely redundant to me.

invasion slayer was pretty fucking fun to me dude.

What's the objective for assault

I thought the same thing.. completely pointless.