CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Fuckin' saved

That's the only validation I needed to not buy H5.  The game looks truly awful.  Calling another unrecoverable population decrease after the first two weeks.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

The moving camera on Breakout is soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking stupid. They're just calling out the people for their teammates how was this not addressed before by the pro team?

That's the only validation I needed to not buy H5. The game looks truly awful. Calling another unrecoverable population decrease after the first two weeks.

It'd be hilarious to see your reaction if you're proven wrong

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Randomly found this picture on my computer. 

Master Chief looks pretty different but Cortana looks good. Locke is looking pretty strange though. 

Is the SAW a power weapon on any of the maps?

I don't believe so. Unless it's really well-hidden on Plaza or the Forge maps.

I know it's not a very popular opinion on here, but I honestly enjoy watching Breakout. I understand people might not like that it was kinda forced onto us, it would probably be better to have it for hcs season 4 instead of 3, but to me at least I really just like it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know it's not a very popular opinion on here, but I honestly enjoy watching Breakout. I understand people might not like that it was kinda forced onto us, it would probably be better to have it for hcs season 4 instead of 3, but to me at least I really just like it.

It really isn't that bad. It's going to revolve way more on pushes and strats than gunplay though.

Just occurred to me that 343 might have made the pistol a 5SK so that the legendary CE pistol at 3SK feels more powerful by comparison. Dumb reasoning, but I wouldn't put it past 343. 

The moving camera on Breakout is soooooooooooooooooooooo fucking stupid. They're just calling out the people for their teammates how was this not addressed before by the pro team?

Wait. wasn't this suppose to be fixed?