CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

My digital copy seemed to download the patch earlier today but if I go to "Manage game" it still says 46.2 GB. Do I need to re-install the game or what? 

I don't even know if my patch downloaded then. Mine says 46.2 as well

That doesn't even make sense. Of course the lengthy respawn time will exacerbate the downtime problem, because there's nobody on the friggin map.

uh, yeah you're right.

I don't even know if my patch downloaded then. Mine says 46.2 as well

Saw its a bug, it may or may not actually show you the correct number (56GB). Pretty much as long as you install it today, you should be good. I would keep your Xbox on instant on to be safe. :)

I did some thinking and I found out why I am interested in this game, but also why I am skeptical about it. 343 have done everything I have wanted for years (For Halo 5):

- Interaction with the community

- Dev/Publisher backed tournaments

- Changed things based on feedback

- Early beta

- Dedicated servers

- For the first time ever, got the previous Halo game and refined the crap out of it to make it more balanced and competitive.

The problem with all of this is, they based all of that refining on Halo 4. That's where the problem is. They've done everything I want, they just used Halo 4 as a base. If only developers had done that for Halo 2/3/R/4 at the time. 

In my opinion that is.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Ccream and whoever has been in his skype with him, Jericho i think his name was, he's off now. And some of the ones earlier that had over 1k viewers. I've personally never heard of any of these people, but they have huge ass followings on twitch.

And I personally dont care about their opinions because I've never heard of them, but they have a lot of people watching/listening to them.

Really? I was watching Jericho play with Hutch earlier and he was having a blast

Is the deal still going on where you can trade in your controller for the Halo 5 one?

According to the ad on this page it goes through 10/25

http://www.gamestop.com/trade(scroll down)

Edit: Goofy just said they will probably be playing customs tonight sooo looks like i'm pulling an all nighter  :ghost:

I hate to ask again, but when it the Pro embargo lifted? It's hard to gage times in Australia due to there being 400 different names for timezones. Is it 1 hour away, 2? 12?

According to the ad on this page it goes through 10/25

http://www.gamestop.com/trade(scroll down)

Edit: Goofy just said they will probably be playing customs tonight sooo looks like i'm pulling an all nighter  :ghost:

*Edit midread what u initially meant lol

I hate to ask again, but when it the Pro embargo lifted? It's hard to gage times in Australia due to there being 400 different names for timezones. Is it 1 hour away, 2? 12?

mikwen says he starts strreaming at 12am PST tonight ..sooooo

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saw this posted on Reddit. You can change a lot of settings. Check it out. Lots of cool options.

https://youtu.be/iSg9BrrrY-U

I do not understand why 343 didn't give out this information. I understand that the "casual" crowd couldn't care less and probably don't even know that custom game options exists, but why not put this info in a paragraph on their weekly Waypoint updates or something? I would have been a lot more excited in the last month if I knew all these options were there.

• Upvote (+1) 1