CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

My download is still at 46.2 GB. Do we really have to re install the entire thing for the patch to download? Took me 5 hours to download the first time -_-

matchmaking looks like a solid experience. I think this is the first time we can say the new Halo is better than the previous title.

My download is still at 46.2 GB. Do we really have to re install the entire thing for the patch to download? Took me 5 hours to download the first time -_-

nice avy. just do it before bed fam

I downloaded the patch hard reset my Xbox and now the total is around 55GB. However upon starting up the game it still tells me it cant validate my DLC. I have a physical disk, so there's definitely some kind of whitelist of gamertags that can access pre-release online features

It should eventually download on its own over the next few days, I wouldn't panic. If your Xbox is on instant-on mode, it'll download at a low traffic time in your region when it is off.

It should eventually download on its own over the next few days, I wouldn't panic. If your Xbox is on instant-on mode, it'll download at a low traffic time in your region when it is off.

Alright cool. Wasnt sure if i needed to do anything to make it start. Thanks :D 

I downloaded the patch hard reset my Xbox and now the total is around 55GB. However upon starting up the game it still tells me it cant validate my DLC. I have a physical disk, so there's definitely some kind of whitelist of gamertags that can access pre-release online features

Could be. We had to submit gamertags, twitch accounts, youtube accounts, etc in order to ensure that our reviewer would not be barred from playing and banned from Twitch/YT for violating their Terms of Service.

Could be. We had to submit gamertags, twitch accounts, youtube accounts, etc in order to ensure that our reviewer would not be barred from playing and banned from Twitch/YT for violating their Terms of Service.

Yeah, there's a whitelist. Hutch sent his GT in wrong and couldn't play for a short time.

I assume it'll be removed sometime on Sunday/Monday.

Yeah, there's a whitelist. Hutch sent his GT in wrong and couldn't play for a short time.

I assume it'll be removed sometime on Sunday/Monday.

Seems odd to whitelist Ms_Vixen and ProdigyX.

Wonder what the requirements are...

Ms_Vixen is an Xbox Ambassador so thats why she got in

ANYONE can sign up to be an Xbox Ambassador, heck I'm even one. Level 9.

Doubt it was that.

ANYONE can sign up to be an Xbox Ambassador, heck I'm even one. Level 9.

Doubt it was that.

Get on her 'level' Moa.

we all gonna get the game eventually.

back in the day i use get very itchy to play the game early. however now i can care less.