CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Yeah they obviously play way different but you are still in the same map boundaries with the same base layouts and the majority of the structures remain. I've already stated I'm not a fan of map remixes because I think most people will get bored of the map pool much faster than previous games.

Ah word I see what you're saying. Understandable point, I'm kind of whatever on the remixs but I see your point and can't really disagree there

Regret has a fuel rod cannon on Overhang. Guess that's why it's not in HCS...

If only we had a mode at launch that could take that out

• Upvote (+1) 5

h3 customs were really good..mostly because of what wasn't intended, but still.

true to a certain extent...

also regret is gorgous! best 343 map and quite possibly the best map out of the box we've had in a while

Yikes

It's all covvie weapons on the map now. Plasma Pistol on top mid, needlers, storm rifles, & Carbines around the map.

If only we had a mode at launch that could take that out

DOES SUCH TECHNOLOGY EXIST?

• Upvote (+1) 2

It's all covvie weapons on the map now. Plasma Pistol on top mid, needlers, storm rifles, & Carbines around the map.

I saw a little needler footage. Looks more powerful than H4. I'd rather see the plasma launcher thing (name?) on Regret than fuel rod cannon.

You guys do know that the maps have different weapon layouts depending on the gametype being played right?

Hasn't this been the case for most Halo games?

You guys do know that the maps have different weapon layouts depending on the gametype being played right?

I didn't know that, thanks. Seems kind of counter intuitive if you ask me. Universal layouts are always better.

turned on the first stream and the first thing I see is that they fucked up Regrets visuals...

I just hope I get the game on saturday to check it out myself

Hasn't this been the case for most Halo games?

Not in default settings. And everyone is talking about Regrets layout like that't the only weapon layout on the map so.