CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I'm willing to bet most of them don't even care about Halo let alone play it.

-.- It bothers me that it's these people who even get the game early, not people who would make the MOST out of pre-release hype, rather than just blindly running around, dying, etc. Why not let the PROS get it first? They deserve it a helluva lot more, and would make it a BIG event, as it should be.

• Upvote (+1) 2

an error screen pops up saying "ATTENTION: Unable to validate your DLC with Xbox Live. Please ensure any required DLC is installed."

Sorry to ask again but at what point do you get this error? As soon as you press Start on the menu, meaning you can't access campaign?

don't think that needs its own thread honestly.

Did you not see the whole settings spat for Halo 4 after release? Good lord that crap filled up so many threads on THC to the point of nausea. Easier to make a thread early on so it can stay in one place.

• Upvote (+1) 1

an error screen pops up saying "ATTENTION: Unable to validate your DLC with Xbox Live. Please ensure any required DLC is installed."

Well you're not supposed to be allowed to play multiplayer yet? Unless you're one of the people 343 gave early access to. Should work on the 27th I'm assuming.

looks like you need a DLC voucher code to play MP right now. So you need a code from whoever is sending the codes.

Not watching any streams until I actually play the game myself. Custom options were my big question and it looks like we have that covered.

Sorry to ask again but at what point do you get this error? As soon as you press Start on the menu, meaning you can't access campaign?

Yea I soon as you hit the main menu.. click start it pops up not allowing you to do anything. If you go to Settings and "Go Offline" then it allows you to go to the main menu and choose campaign or go into Settings.

-.- It bothers me that it's these people who even get the game early, not people who would make the MOST out of pre-release hype, rather than just blindly running around, dying, etc. Why not let the PROS get it first? They deserve it a helluva lot more, and would make it a BIG event, as it should be.

pros getting the game first would make everything unfair when it comes to competition and any early online tournaments/ranks/locals. Practically free money for them.

Yea I soon as you hit the main menu.. click start it pops up not allowing you to do anything. If you go to Settings and "Go Offline" then it allows you to go to the main menu and choose campaign or go into Settings.

Thanks man, appreciate it. Hoping to get a physical copy on Saturday. Hopefully the campaign will hold me over until they remove the whitelist on Monday.

Real talk, back in the Halo 2 days I was playing with my friend Fershetta and we lost some dumb game on Terminal where we were talking crap on a guy any time we got in close proximity.

Cue post-game lobby, this dude starts improv smack-talking and continues uninterrupted for literally forty-five minutes straight. We sat in the lobby and timed it. He didn't even stop, we just said we finally had to actually leave and congratulated him and wished him well in life.

Is their a post game lobby? I always hated No postgame lobby after......

pros getting the game first would make everything unfair when it comes to competition and any early online tournaments/ranks/locals. Practically free money for them.

My point stands that anybody BUT these people we've seen so far would be better candidates for receiving early access. Forge Hub's the ONLY constructive or unique one I've seen.

Is their a post game lobby? I always hated No postgame lobby after......

Not in Halo 5, no.

My point stands that anybody BUT these people we've seen so far would be better candidates for receiving early access. Forge Hub's the ONLY constructive or unique one I've seen.

i haven't watched the streams but if they're players like IGN editors I'd agree. Oh well, its only 6 days from release. My friend got a copy though so if I get to play (tonight?) I'll let you guys know any MP info

Regret is the most beautiful map now. The dank autumnal tints :flames: :flames: :flames:

I wonder if the map changes with different seasons ?? Like in winter it snows.