CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

When do the pro players get on? The streamers at the moment are pretty terrible and have no clue about Halo, not sure why they get to play early 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The UI is... not good? You can't even tell whose on your team before the game starts.

That's intentional so you don't just leave when you see their GT/Rank.

So I'm guessing there aren't weapon damage modifiers, though?

Nope.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Eh, I turned off the streams I was watching. I don't watch other people playing Halo in general, much less terrible people who don't know the game.

That's intentional so you don't just leave when you see their GT/Rank.

Which is good and means they won't leave until the game starts and will be punished for it

• Upvote (+1) 1

I fucking knew it. Damn it

It might be to keep the ranked matches more consistent with ranks, but I don't know. Still doesn't make sense.

So I downloaded the patch and it still gives me an error saying cannot verify DLC with Live. ( I have a disk copy) not sure if its because Im not part of the media or some type of restriction

So I downloaded the patch and it still gives me an error saying cannot verify DLC with Live. ( I have a disk copy) not sure if its because Im not part of the media or some type of restriction

There's a whitelist for MP, you might not be on it.

Can you still play campaign?

When do the pro players get on? The streamers at the moment are pretty terrible and have no clue about Halo, not sure why they get to play early 

APG just said most pros will get it tomorrow in Prod1gyX stream.

I know the feeling. I am actually laughing at how bad she is.

Not her fault though, she sounds like she's more into COD.

e.e Why does everyone who gets the game early NOT have thumbs? Prod1gyX. This "Vixen" chick. Are there any GOOD streams of competent players, because I'm getting so turned off by these performances.

e.e Why does everyone who gets the game early NOT have thumbs? Prod1gyX. This "Vixen" chick. Are there any GOOD streams of competent players, because I'm getting so turned off by these performances.

You blind? Prodigy is doing pretty decent, he's just sprinting too much. foh

More than likely the media copies came with a dlc item that allows them to access the game. Sort of like how to get in the beta early you had to also have the access code thing along with the beta.

There's a whitelist for MP, you might not be on it.

Can you still play campaign?

Yea I have to Go Offline to play campaign

Yea I have to Go Offline to play campaign

What happens when you try to play while online?

Does it not let you open the game?

I'm willing to bet most of them don't even care about Halo let alone play it.

You blind? Prodigy is doing pretty decent, he's just sprinting too much. foh

"Decent", and somehow misses 3 bursts with a Battle Rifle, despite the guy being right in front of him. On top of wasting four Sniper rounds on one guy he doesn't even kill. Tip of the iceberg. But he's far from good, or entertaining as it stands. 

Pretty disappointing they don't have a post-game lobby... 

Will miss the shit talk and the ease of party join ups.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What happens when you try to play while online?

Does it not let you open the game?

an error screen pops up saying "ATTENTION: Unable to validate your DLC with Xbox Live. Please ensure any required DLC is installed."