CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Alright since the patch is out*** now, if I pre-order right now my download will be 55GB instead of 46GB, and I won't have to patch at 12AM on the 27th?

Alright since the patch is it now, if I pre-order right now my download will be 55GB instead of 46GB, and I won't have to patch at 12AM on the 27th?

Yes!

Alright since the patch is it now, if I pre-order right now my download will be 55GB instead of 46GB, and I won't have to patch at 12AM on the 27th?

Need the answer, cuz my copy isn't updating right now =='

Everyone is about to start streaming halo 5 and I'm stuck in this English class for 2 hours. Someone save me plz.

Everyone is about to start streaming halo 5 and I'm stuck in this English class for 2 hours. Someone save me plz.

Do it. Leave the building. You don't need the scholarship anyways.

Halo comes first.

I'm in a mythology class. I don't know who has it worse here.

He's playing with Holmbom

I know, I'm wondering why holmbom isn't streaming, he has thumbs, who knows if this guy does tho

Watching someone called Ms_Vixen right now.

Holy shit though, the thirst is real, and I'm not talking about Halo 5. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Do it. Leave the building. You don't need the scholarship anyways.

Halo comes first.

I'm in community college where I go for free so you are right haha. But I'm trying to transfer so I need to do good. If only attendance didn't count on my grade :(

Watching these streamers reminds why I don't ever go on this site besides stuff like this and tournaments.

Something that might be worth checking for you is that Reflex will get the CTF update tomorrow probably. No clue if you care but you like AFPS I guess :weback: