CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The hype is starting to get to me. Can't believe we are less than a week away from the future of Halo. Here's to a flawless launch and the hope that Halo 5 brings Halo back from mediocrity.

• Upvote (+1) 8

The hype is starting to get to me. Can't believe we are less than a week away from the future of Halo. Here's to a flawless launch and the hope that Halo 5 brings Halo back from mediocrity.

Have my fingers crossed for a smooth launch. I took a vacation day on the 27th so I could have all day to play while the wife is at work and the klds are in school :D

343 don't MCC me please!!

• Upvote (+1) 1

We can only hope. We'll see for sure tomorrow/later today if we'll have a flawless launch or not.

When people were streaming MCC early, it wasn't even working then and continued on, so we shall see.

We can only hope. We'll see for sure tomorrow/later today if we'll have a flawless launch or not.

When people were streaming MCC early, it wasn't even working then and continued on, so we shall see.

I'm not sure how many copies are out there with access but hopefully its a decent enough amount for people to get matches. I know 343 has been doing undisclosed testing every weekend for awhile now, so they SHOULD have everything good to go.

Has it been announced when you'll be able to download the Day 1 Patch?

Pretty sure its the patch that drops tomorrow if you have the game installed you should get it.

It's October 22nd let the multiplayer gameplay flood in!  :halo:

In 12 and a half hours. :kappa:

Seriously though I can't wait. The hype is killing me. This is proving to be the slowest week ever.

Hopefully all the multiplayer footage and streaming later will tide me over.

It's October 22nd let the multiplayer gameplay flood in! :halo:

People still have to download the patch though, and it's not available til 9 am PST

While we wait,

What do you think the max SR is?

I'm not sure how many copies are out there with access but hopefully its a decent enough amount for people to get matches. I know 343 has been doing undisclosed testing every weekend for awhile now, so they SHOULD have everything good to go.

I think there should be enough, I don't see why not. I'm sure they gave enough early access copies so this isn't an issue.

While we wait,

What do you think the max SR is?

I hope it's either really high number-wise or it takes really long. I want Reach style SR, something that will last.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I hope it's either really high number-wise or it takes really long. I want Reach style SR, something that will last.

Same. If you can hit max SR within a week or two like you could with Halo 4, then I think there's going to be a problem.

Not sure if anyone noticed, but the SR REQ packs do have an emblem behind the number. Makes me wonder (and hope, honestly) that there's some sort of military style emblem behind our SR number. Would be nice and make it more like Reach, in my opinion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

12 hours from the time of this post.

Excellent. I'll wake up tomorrow with boatloads of gameplay ready for my procrastination.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hype train  :prayers: