CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Just scrolled through 15 pages of worthless memes, butthurt, high res images, and repeated information. which is normal but

a7b42d1696e154d1a505dd09047f56c2_zpscmkg

Hey man - first off, nice meme. But secondly - that's how you gain plus reputation from fellow forum users here on this thing we call "The Internet." It's all some of us got man. Dank memes get me through my toughest hours. 

#BrokeDumpedRedSoxDidntMakeThePlayoffsAgainPostCollegeLifeDankMemeGifBoys2015

• Upvote (+1) 2

Thanks for adding another worthless meme into the mix. 

Meme Team 2k15  

Thank the lord the CE campaign discussion was moved so that everyone could get back to posting a shitload of worthless memes again. Real intellectual crowd we have on here!

(and no, this is not meant to be a shot at saucey)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Thank the lord you showed up with a post so unbelievably edgy that I can now finally slice this peanut butter and jelly sandwich. All of my cutlery with the sharpest edges were dirty, I appreciate you.

:rekt:

Thank the lord you showed up with a post so unbelievably edgy that I can now finally slice this peanut butter and jelly sandwich. All of my cutlery with the sharpest edges were dirty, I appreciate you.

It's gotta be hard to slice sandwiches when most of the cutlery in your drawer is dull and inferior. Glad I could help, at least.

STRAIGHT UP :rekt: PART 2

No, no. REQT.

I guess he activated his mythic call-people-out card. :saucey:

that was seriously bad, I'm sorry

Can we pls have a REQT emote TB?

The remix

The... meme-mix  :wutface:

Ay gurl, wanna buy my meme-tape?

I hope you feel sorry for yourself. That was horrible. 

No worries. For that, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to live with shame for the rest of my life.

tumblr_mt9kvs1D9W1rkrlr0o1_250.gif

Thank the lord the CE campaign discussion was moved so that everyone could get back to posting a shitload of worthless memes again. Real intellectual crowd we have on here!

(and no, this is not meant to be a shot at saucey)

Cmosffr.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8