CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Actually it has the best one.

Meanwhile CE's is overrated. Half of the levels are the same and you backtrack constantly, not to mention a lot of things look exactly the same.

it has probably the best story, but the most tedious level design and is pretty linear, halo Ces worst level Is the library, halo 2 has a ton of levels like the library.

Just for clarification, what day/time exactly are some people going to start streaming multiplayer?

22nd October

5PM GMT

16 hours to go

• Upvote (+1) 1

it has probably the best story, but the most tedious level design and is pretty linear, halo Ces worst level Is the library, halo 2 has a ton of levels like the library.

Maybe but at least H2's levels don't take place in the same areas but backwards half of the time.

I hope they really make it faster. Taking 30 seconds just to open up my messages is ridiculous.

I'm using it. I can open messages in 2 seconds.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Maybe but at least H2's levels don't take place in the same areas but backwards half of the time.

its not like that in ce either.

Just for clarification, what day/time exactly are some people going to start streaming multiplayer?

Tomorrow 1pm EST

What? Most of the H2 campaign was literally a hallway, even the outside parts, while CE has Assault on the Control Room, Halo, the Warthog run, and The Silent Cartographer. Yes, The Library and The Flood (H3) sucked, but that was one mission. H3 also had more open battles with the Scarab fight, Tsavo Highway, and The Covenant. Honestly, I've never seen this said about the H2 campaign, not joking. More variety? Yeah, maybe. But the H2 level design has been rightfully highly criticized from the community. I'm genuinely interested on why you think the level design is the best in the original trilogy...

AOTCR and the warthog run aren't really in the same league as TSC and Halo in terms of level design tbh. I'd even argue levels like Outskirts, Metro and TGJ are as good if not better than AOTCR. 

I took a bunch of ZZZQuil so I would sleep and wake up when the multiplayer started, but alas, 2 hours later.. and there's still 16 hours to go. :bravo:

I hope they really make it faster. Taking 30 seconds just to open up my messages is ridiculous.

I'm also using it... can confirm.  :ghost:

Sacred Icon is probably the only level like the Library in H2 and I wouldn't say its as bad. 

"HaLo CEE Eee campign sux its so repitive and bland and backtracking"

*turns around and showers Halo 2 with praise*

El oh fucking el.

I know right? It's almost like people have opinions? 

its not like that in ce either.

What about AOTCR/Two Betrayals? Or the first and last levels? Or the one where you rescue Keyes and the second half of the level is just going backwards?

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you go to the other tabs besides home are they all empty like you're offline? That happens to me a lot. Also sometimes I have to hold the Guide button down like 3 times to get the shutdown option to show up.

Just read through the 60 FPS spiel. I forgot how much I love Halo drama. Thank you everyone.  :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1