CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I dont get this. November still has ranks so whats the real difference here?

Once a season ends, it's a rank reset.

Seasons don't start until December.

Doesn't really matter since the ranks will still be there. It's basically a month + 3 extra days so just call it Season 0.

Their wording is weird. HCS probably starts in December that's why.

Wonder what this thread is going to look like when the Multiplayer Embargo lifts. 

Does that mean there will most likely be a stream on twitch basically 24/7 to watch the full blown Halo 5 Multiplayer?   If so I will be glues to this thread even more so than I am atm.

Wonder what this thread is going to look like when the Multiplayer Embargo lifts. 

Does that mean there will most likely be a stream on twitch basically 24/7 to watch the full blown Halo 5 Multiplayer?   If so I will be glues to this thread even more so than I am atm.

If the pros are getting the game tomorrow then there will be non-stop streams. Should be great fun.

Well that whole conversation was begging to misread. I had to read back a few pages to get some context because some things were not adding up. The whole article is definitely out of context though.

Or if I put my tinfoil hat on its all a plot to destroy Lemon.

lemon just got caught up in todays halo social media blitz

there is halo stuff everywhere today, it's just part of a marketing campaign cause h5

Once a season ends, it's a rank reset.

I know, but We'll have ranks from launch-December until they reset. So really there's no difference. Unless we don't have ranks at launch  :dad:  

I know, but We'll have ranks from launch-December until they reset. So really there's no difference. Unless we don't have ranks at launch  :dad:  

Oh, yeah. There will be virtually no difference but just some nice info to have before anyone wonders where seasons are on the 27th.

before anyone wonders where seasons are on the 27th.

Haha but what does this even mean?

My only guess is that maybe the playlists will be labeled... something along the lines of

• Team Arena
  • Team Arena (Season 1)
  • Team Arena (Season 2)
  • etc.

This would actually be a pretty good idea (treating them as separate playlists during the reset), that way we could go on Waypoint and few our CSR for the old Seasons.

Mentioned the site on Reddit and Facebook in the comments.

You really sold me on it

The website this happened on is TeamBeyond.net, though the actual exchange is buried pages and pages back in the main Halo 5 thread by now. The thread itself is honestly a mess, I wouldn't bother going through it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/3pm86i/343s_studio_head_josh_holmes_has_mocked_those/cw7t5qx

• Upvote (+1) 4

lemon just got caught up in todays halo social media blitz

there is halo stuff everywhere today, it's just part of a marketing campaign cause h5

I helped sell Halo 5?

tumblr_inline_mub264lc0B1qhcvhp.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

I helped sell Halo 5?

tumblr_inline_mub264lc0B1qhcvhp.gif

shill! it was all a script!

but seriously, does anyone know what resolution the multi is gonna be? the beta was 720p 60fps but they said that wouldnt be the final res

i would be happy with 900p, thats a decent res to stream at 

5N1eagY.png

1. We need a pro player to like this post.

2. We need an official Beyond stat counter for "Skittles" posts - ones that are liked by every color.

• Upvote (+1) 2