CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Hey guys, going to be doing some site maintenance tonight.

Need to prep for the halo 5 launch. The site will be down during this time.

who-who-who-4.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

To be fair they didn't release that info until post release. Any frame data I've seen on /r/streetfighter and SRK for SFV has been from the community and maybe combo fiend mentioning it. Nerfs and buffs are usually the community playing it through events and mainly WSO sessions. I see what you're saying though but 343 should have shown at least some footage

They got a Pro team thats supposed to bridge the gap between the community and DEVs. I would like to see them screw around with the mechanics.

Hey guys, going to be doing some site maintenance tonight.

Need to prep for the halo 5 launch. The site will be down during this time.

WE BACK.  :weback:

I assume the maintenance was for the  :beyond:  :intel: bomb. Please? Can I know now?

It was, and to prep for Halo 5 traffic. 

:intel:

I have so much  :intel: but cannot share. Actually I guess it's only stuff that we already know. Sad day. I don't know if my body can wait like 6 more days and 12 hours.

It was, and to prep for Halo 5 traffic.

:intel:

So if the site goes down because too much traffic we can give you guys shit. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Irrelevant. If everyone has 50s in Doubles, FFA, Snipers, BTB, SWAT, etc. then no one can say they have a 50 in Halo.

If I tell you I'm Diamond in League of Legends, it carries weight and means something.

Halo is not league of legends.

Will it automatically download?  If I already have Halo 5 preloaded or do I have to uninstall and reinstall? I just started downloading Halo 5 so I don't want to waste my time with downloading it again. 

Yes. If you've already pre-loaded, just delete and re-install and it should force it.

Why can't I request to join the spartan company. The button is gone @@Moa

No idea. The request button should be there, even if we're full.

Man, these last 12 hours have made me realize how addicted I've become to this forum :D

How many times did you open the site, realize it was down, close the tab and then immediately tried to open it again in another tab?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, by the way. I woke up with 90+ PMs today on Waypoint, all related to the Spartan Company for Beyond.

And I can't let anyone else in.

How is playing on a secondary account going to fix anything? All it's going to do is artificially inflated my friends' ranks and put us in games against opponents that are out of their league.

The same thing would happen in social playlists. Your CSR rank may not be displayed but there is still an MMR being tracked behind the scenes to determine best skill match and maintain skill balance between players. If you backpack your friends to wins against teams of higher skill, their MMR is going to move up behind the scenes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh, by the way. I woke up with 90+ PMs today on Waypoint, all related to the Spartan Company for Beyond.

@@Sal1ent

• Upvote (+1) 1

any word from 343 on the arbitrary 100 player limit in clans?