CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

As I am missing one of the two qualities allowing membership of team Frankie, I sadly can't join.

Ok so.... Let me get this right. If you are a loyal Xbox member, you've had an account for 10 years plus, you buy a lot of games, you're in the preview program. You disagree with Frankie with the way he handles the whole MCC and H5 situation and you express your anger or troll him, he can get you banned and lock your Xbox? Really? That really bothers me. Maybe he could learn how to ignore the trolls? :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Ok so.... Let me get this right. If you are a loyal Xbox member, you've had an account for 10 years plus, you buy a lot of games, you're in the preview program. You disagree with Frankie with the way he handles the whole MCC and H5 situation and you express your anger or troll him, he can get you banned and lock your Xbox? Really? That really bothers me. Maybe he could learn how to ignore the trolls? :salt:

Lol, he can persuade the xbox team to ban you, but he has no power over your xbox accounts

I think you are taking it too literally. I honestly like Frankie. He's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Wait what? Where has this problem come up?

That person would have to be a complete idiot. You can troll him and say racist shit on twitter all day. But going out of your way to join his Clan just to shit on him? I won't cry a river for that guy.

• Upvote (+1) 2

As per usual on TB, a sarcastic statement meant for jokes is taken about 18x more seriously than it needs to be.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As per usual on TB, a sarcastic statement meant for jokes is taken about 18x more seriously than it needs to be.

As per usual someone doesn't take the time to put /s. You can't fucking read sarcasm over the internet. Maybe you shouldn't jump the gun and start insulting
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

As per usual someone doesn't take the time to put /s. You can't fucking read sarcasm over the internet. Maybe you shouldn't jump the gun and start insulting

Are you trying to be ironic here or what's the dealio?

Were you talking about Franky or Eclipses comment?

I'm talking about anyone taking Franky's comment too seriously.

pls dont downvote again dude please have mercy

Is anyone worried about the ban rules for pros and known streams?  If someone is hitting them offline all day will they be getting banned? 

I really hope you only connect to the server.  It would really suck if chat is still p2p or something and people can get your IP and host boot you.  In h3 you would get host booting a few times a night.  If people can still get your IP hopefully at that right you don't get banned from matchmaking. 

I really like that people who quit all the time won't be able to play.  I just hope I don't get hostbooting then banned.  That would be quite the double whammy. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm talking about anyone taking Franky's comment too seriously.

pls dont downvote again dude please have mercy

Ooooooh. I thought you said we were taking Eclipses comment too seriously. My bad mate.

Ooooooh. I thought you said we were taking Eclipses comment too seriously. My bad mate.

"My bad mate" doesn't wash away the downvotes and the tears.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't recognize all these new members. We've gone mainstream.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Is anyone worried about the ban rules for pros and known streams? If someone is hitting them offline all day will they be getting banned?

I really hope you only connect to the server. It would really suck if chat is still p2p or something and people can get your IP and host boot you. In h3 you would get host booting a few times a night. If people can still get your IP hopefully at that right you don't get banned from matchmaking.

I really like that people who quit all the time won't be able to play. I just hope I don't get hostbooting then banned. That would be quite the double whammy.

You would like to think that they thought of this... But I predict at least 10 popular streamers going down on "game quit bans" within the first 48 hours :(

I don't recognize all these new members. We've gone mainstream.

That's what happens when the closest thing to a actually good community is here. Waypoint is full of idiots and Reddit is full of casuals.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

That's what happens when the closest thing to a actually good community is here. Waypoint is full of idiots and Reddit is full of casuals.

You're going to do just fine here.

• Upvote (+1) 3