CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

All of this Premium  :intel: and I"m just sitting here waiting for the new Star Wars trailer tonight....Tick Tock...

star-wars-force-awakens-posters-2.jpg

I've not seen 3 accidental negs for one post until I saw your rep there  :grunt: :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

There's something wrong with your link, it says I'm not allowed to view it. Clearly you REQd something.

It's only for Premium members. We're talking about a competitive Warzone tournament.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got the Aviator Csar helmet, I like it. Glad that I won't be part of the Mark VI helmet group on launch day

I got the Aviator chest that has the coffee lid shoulders on it.

Got the Aviator Csar helmet, I like it. Glad that I won't be part of the Mark VI helmet group on launch day

same here, Aviator Csar + ODST body

I got that as well. My friends got a Recruit Proven helmet, and my secondary account got the Warrior Blade helmet I wanted.

Helioskrill 4lyf

f2a67799c85920bcba2d374f8bc5e982.png

This news seems pretty big. Eager to see what it is.

If it gets more than rather subdued reaction out of me, then it likely will succeed. Because all of my reactions to anything are subdued. No pressure guys. Just use me as an unreasonable barometer for the quality of info, it'll work every time.

(I ramble nonsensically about a lot stuff, I'm sorry).

Guys, I've heard we're getting that Pro gameplay within the next 8 days, hype!  :ghost:

I dunno. Not too long ago, someone quoted Neighbor who didn't seem too eager to show the results of their ridiculous amount of time spent with the game. He sounded like he wanted the meta to move on its own rather than people learn from them.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get it, and with his logic, I wouldn't be upset either.

All of this Premium :intel: and I"m just sitting here waiting for the new Star Wars trailer tonight....Tick Tock...

star-wars-force-awakens-posters-2.jpg

Right there with you buddy

• Upvote (+1) 1