CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

If they don't raise the member cap, maybe we should create a second BE company. BEta company.

I DO NOT volunteer. I like my cushy #99 spot.

I got all excited for an integrated clan system but it turns out to be just a private group :( They better at least have fish move out of my way in this game.

Yo what the BLAM are the restrictions for Company names? I know I'm coming up with original names (zero curse words) and 343 is like "nah"

Dammit I caved and pre-ordered--for the record I'm still angry about MCC.

On a positive note, I'm really looking forward to the campaign and eventually multiplayer. And, I hope 343 stays on top of this game and in-touch with the community when it comes to playlists, feature request and game related issues right after launch and down the road. 343 Good Luck with the Launch of Halo 5 and let's it get the momentum going again for Halo! 

A better idea. Why don't each of the 4 Admins of the Beyond clan make one each. Beyond Alpha, Beyond Bravo ect.

That way we're not so limited o 100 members.

A better idea. Why don't each of the 4 Admins of the Beyond clan make one each. Beyond Alpha, Beyond Bravo ect.

Be better all around if they just increased the max member count. 100 people is hilariously low tbh.

Does anyone know when the day 1 patch is live? My internet is ASS where I'm staying right now, so I when I pre-download the game soon I want it to be with the day 1 update so I'm not doing it at 12 am on the 27th.

Wait for midnight.

Play!

That sounds crazy, but it might just work. Im having a friend come over with his box

Does anyone know when the day 1 patch is live? My internet is ASS where I'm staying right now, so I when I pre-download the game soon I want it to be with the day 1 update so I'm not doing it at 12 am on the 27th.

22nd - three days left.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rather have everybody in 1 area, this site gets 200,000+ unique people visiting every month. We hope they can increase it so bigger sites, communities and personalities can add everyone. We don't want anyone left out that wants to be in.