CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

If americans made their xbox store Australia they'd get the game far earlier wouldn't they?  Might have to pay $10-20 more though.

Yeah waiting until after release and get feedback from people on this forum before I think about making a purchase.

I take it this forum has dwindled yet again to people arguing over something with little significance to the main topic?

Just making sure I've got that correct.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And if you were writing any academic "research" paper on any story, say Dragon Ball or Halo, you cannot seriously cite any non-canon/non-official/alternate plot lines such as GT or the Halo console plot lines for it. 

You can't say master chief is 30 feet tall because some other guy who isn't the OG author said so, and you agree with him.

I most certainly can if I clarify my sources first...though your example is a little mind-boggling.

One of the six.

There're technically eight you could be playing currently, ten if you count spin-off genres. :P However, I'll take a stab with Reach, since that seems to be popular.

Edit: Love how guessing a game gets me downvoted to friggin' Antarctica. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

There're technically eight you could be playing currently, ten if you count spin-off genres. :P However, I'll take a stab with Reach, since that seems to be popular.

Incorrect.

You get one more guess.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

No one cares what Halo you were playing.

But what if they're still playing it...

• Upvote (+1) 1

But what if they're still playing it...

I don't see why we have to read a guessing game about something unrelated to Halo 5.  Unless the game is Halo 5.

I don't see why we have to read a guessing game about something unrelated to Halo 5.  Unless the game is Halo 5.

Got something Halo 5 related to share?

Edit: *Sigh*

tumblr_mma46f4SJM1qjqvo3o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Got something Halo 5 related to share?

In the Sanghelios mission, Locke makes poo pants and Team Osiris must fight their way to the only roll of toilet paper on the planet, which is guarded by covenant.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why are so many people biting obvious bait?

Because the food tastes good? I dunno...

EDIT: What in the Uncle Sam fuck are people arguing about oh my god.

In the Sanghelios mission, Locke makes poo pants and Team Osiris must fight their way to the only roll of toilet paper on the planet, which is guarded by covenant.

Well, that took a turn. 

This thread gets weird and ridiculous when there's no news or anything to discuss.

Either full of puns, bad jokes, or some insignificant argument over something trivial.

Anyway, about Halo 5. Has the ranking system changed your mind about the future of competitive Halo under 343?

• Upvote (+1) 3