CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Literally the only reason I want to get H5 at this point is to do a complete weapons test of the entire series in one concise video.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pistol & BR have around the same BM. Pistol has way less AA, or sticky-aim, but is completely accurate.

I take it you got an early copy? Judging from gameplay videos alone it seems like it's the complete opposite of what you wrote.

Literally the only reason I want to get H5 at this point is to do a complete weapons test of the entire series in one concise video.

Damn, that will be some tasty lemonade.

admit it

• Upvote (+1) 1

My tradition with Cyren = play day-1 campaign co-op of all the Halo games I hate

you two are so cute together

I think H5 art style is a step in the right direction, looks better than H4. However, the forerunner style looks exactly the same and it brings bad memories :(

Just because it's similar to Halo 2, 3, and 4 doesn't mean it isn't too much.

Didn't say it wasn't too much, just that it wasn't different.

People seem to think that this magnetism is it's own monster, and it isn't.

I wanted to get a Halo 5 controller, but I hear a lot of them have defects.. Anyone here having any problems?

Super slight kink in the left trigger of mine. Hardly noticeable if you're not feeling around for defects. Some people may have it worse, though.  

I don't remember hearing about this?

I forget the source, now, but I remember hearing it'll reset each month/season. Was mainly why I said "I think", because I'm going off of a memory, with no citation.

Super slight kink in the left trigger of mine. Hardly noticeable if you're not feeling around for defects. Some people may have it worse, though.  

I was lucky enough to get two without defects. I just hope drift doesn't show up in these.