CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Are we going to have to break out another Pun thread? Lol.

No, no, don't waste the Mod's time. Only waste their sanity. XP I kid, I didn't even WANT to do that pun, but it was just SO EASY.

I don't know what to do with my life until the 27th. Should I beat DA:I for the 50th time. The Witcher 3 for the seventh time. Try to actually get back into Destiny. UUUUUGH.

MCC since it will get fixed #soon

I can almost taste the Helioskrill. Just solo'd the first 4 missions of Halo 2 on Legendary. All I gotta say is fuck those Jackals.

I can almost taste the Helioskrill. Just solo'd the first 4 missions of Halo 2 on Legendary. All I gotta say is fuck those Jackals.

You have more courage than me. I didn't have friends to do that with so I gave up. I don't think I have the patience for Halo 1 Legendary. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ok, don't get mad buttttt......

That happened.

• Upvote (+1) 2

You have more courage than me. I didn't have friends to do that with so I gave up. I don't think I have the patience for Halo 1 Legendary. 

If you want, before Halo 5 comes out, I could run through the games with you. 

It's not as hard as I thought it would be. Halo CE is probably harder imo but we'll see soon when I get to the end.

When you get to Gravemind you'll know the meaning of pain. 4 waves of brutes and only needlers and plasma rifles/pistols.

Also, do you have to complete ODST?

When you get to Gravemind you'll know the meaning of pain. 4 waves of brutes and only needlers and plasma rifles/pistols.

Also, do you have to complete ODST?

lol we'll see if I can tough it out.

And no only CE, H2, H3, and H4.

lol we'll see if I can tough it out.

And no only CE, H2, H3, and H4.

I'm in the clear then.

It's not as hard as I thought it would be. Halo CE is probably harder imo but we'll see soon when I get to the end.

Their difficulty has a different root in each: Halo CE for its enemy AI and not so generous checkpoints, and Halo 2 for its cheap enemies and Gravemind. When you get there, I'd advise using some of the strategies from Nak3d Eli's Legendary speedrun of the mission.

@@Shekkles, Helioskrill keys off the 'Legend' achievement, so I don't believe you have to complete ODST.

Edit: Damn it, ninja'd.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That Naked Eli run proves how flexible Halo's campaign would be if the areas weren't more and more restrictive each title (after Reach)...

I agree, the levels in CE-3 are just more fun. I had to force myself to complete Halo 4's campaign because the levels were just boring imo. Hopefully Halo 5's campaign will be fun.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm sorry you guys haven't got a media copy yet. Dare I say... Maybe you'll get it soon? :kappa::prayers:

It would be cool, but whatever. I am confident we will get them at some point.

That Naked Eli run proves how flexible Halo's campaign would be if the areas weren't more and more restrictive each title (after Reach)...

Is it Halo 5? if so I need to watch