Cant be as bad as 

"To war" : Miranda Keys

"I thought you'd be taller"

-bae

Cant be as bad as 

"To war" : Miranda Keys

I'm paraphrasing but Buck's "you're buying the first beer" line is up there

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm waiting for pre-release players to play matchmaking and find no games like MCC before blaming it on low population...

Really hope that 343 have been honest with the build up to this game and that it's not MCC repeated.

I realized that every time a new member comes in tb, he gets shit on by everyone before officially being accepted.. regardless of the nasty neg bar stain.

We are warriors

I was welcomed with open arms!

However I do get threatened with a ban on a consistent basis instead.

Is it confirmed then that even in custom games lobby we will not have any gametypes other than slayer, CTF, strongholds and breakout?

If so, Halo 5 is essentially worthless without an internet connection.

Why is this terrible strategy of releasing content becoming a trend? Attempts to sustain a continuous population throughout the game's lifespan? Cause H1, H2, H3, and HR totally would have failed without it... oh wait.

All of Halo Reachs dialogue. 

Yea I feel like they had the tone of the series down pretty well for 1-3 + ODST. Things have gotten a bit too serious and lore heavy since then but eh, probably still entertaining

Damn you. I guess I'm not getting invited. I wonder if they'll accept me if somebody invites my old gamertag back from 2006.

Even when you get invited, you still have to register your console, which preview program you want to be in, and wait up to 72 hours (can be longer from what I hear) until you get preview updates. So I'm not completely there yet.

Your modem is going to look like my balls if you keep talking like that

You will feel like rats have been chewing on your Ethernet cord - and balls - when I'm thru w u

The dialogue seems fine to me, the drinks line seemed pretty natural given the line of work they're in, I knew plenty of people who would go out for drinks after football games in high school, that's like a cultural thing. Although it's technically a reference to drugs, something that the esrb didn't mention in their assessment of rating.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The dialogue seems fine to me, the drinks line seemed pretty natural given the line of work they're in, I knew plenty of people who would go out for drinks after football games in high school, that's like a cultural thing. Although it's technically a reference to drugs, something that the esrb didn't mention in their assessment of rating.

Nah man its a line straight out of a b-grade action film, there's no two ways about it. Its up there with "remember what happened prague/lisbon/etc.?" + "we said we'd never talk about prague/lisbon/etc.!"

Honestly I felt like that drinking line was right up with what it would be like. Two buddies just drinking after a hard days work. I can't wait until the banter between Buck and Locke. 

When I check my inbox after 8 hours and no media copy is there

b50e8b6bdb52fcda3896574d2ac7c90f.gif

The moment Moa published that article badmouthing 343 about MCC you guys lost any chance of getting a media copy.

And that was before major sites posted articles about the article.

The moment Moa published that article badmouthing 343 about MCC you guys lost any chance of getting a media copy.

This couldn't be any further from the truth.

This couldn't be any further from the truth.

He just didn't hunt enough obviously.

• Upvote (+1) 4

How did you respond to that so quickly? Like I got off the reply page and your reply was there.

3AM F5ing emails.

Not fun.

@@Moa did that? Do you have a link? Either of you? (Sounds interesting to read).

Your latency is definitely good enough for gaming.

A ping of 97 is ok for gaming? I set my server browsers to filter games that aren't below 50ms.

I live in Mordor and I get a ping of 9ms on ADSL2. That's some shitty internet.

• Downvote (-1) 1

A ping of 97 is ok for gaming? I set my server browsers to filter games that aren't below 50ms.

I live in Mordor and I get a ping of 9ms on ADSL2. That's some shitty internet.

Oh look one of these people.

• Upvote (+1) 1