CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Where's nexy been at? Last I ever saw him was MLG Dallas 12 then I never saw/heard anything about him again

Some say he's still "running" THC.

Everyone cancel their preorders and day 1 plans of halo 5 right now until they fix the MCC and get halo 5 really rolling with the missing features and game types or I'm hitting you all offline and stealing your credit card info

• Downvote (-1) 6

Where's nexy been at? Last I ever saw him was MLG Dallas 12 then I never saw/heard anything about him again

Funny enough that's where I saw him too. He is still always signed into skype though.

Everyone cancel their preorders and day 1 plans of halo 5 right now until they fix the MCC and get halo 5 really rolling with the missing features and game types or I'm hitting you all offline and stealing your credit card info

No balls you wont

• Upvote (+1) 1

This may be a dumb question, but do the people with early access only have access to those first three missions? Or do they have access to all of it and just can't show it yet? Also, Nak3d eli just confirmed that the embargo for MP lifts on the 22nd for anyone that didn't already know. :) 

I'm waiting for pre-release players to play matchmaking and find no games like MCC before blaming it on low population...

This may be a dumb question, but do the people with early access only have access to those first three missions? Or do they have access to all of it and just can't show it yet? Also, Nak3d eli just confirmed that the embargo for MP lifts on the 22nd for anyone that didn't already know. :)

They have access to all of it, they just can't stream it.

(Speaking of new members) After reading this specific forum for probably months now. I have finally grown the balls to actually register.

Welcome to the forums noob. Get 4 shot.

JK

Welcome. It's an alright place 

Off topic but got invited to the preview program a day after invited.

Thanks a lot @@TheIcePrincess.

Guess I got lucky.

Damn you. I guess I'm not getting invited. I wonder if they'll accept me if somebody invites my old gamertag back from 2006.

I expected this to be what it was like when I joined.

USER_Tumblr_meovcpTK3X1rj37xdo3_500.gif

That's what it's like in the Premium section.  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

That's what it's like in the Premium section.  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

TctudYE.gif

Close

• Upvote (+1) 7

Damn you. I guess I'm not getting invited. I wonder if they'll accept me if somebody invites my old gamertag back from 2006.

The invites and their message prompts can vary. On top of that, Microsoft's slowing down on accepting people, since the preview's filled to near capacity in terms of population.