CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

If you click those links you might insta-regret it.

Eh, we already know the first 2 missions.

You guys remember the Security helmet in Halo 3? The one that closely mimics the Marathon helmet?

I'm wearing that.

Yes. I am a Marathon nerd. I love that helmet. I am wearing it.

You guys remember the Security helmet in Halo 3? The one that closely mimics the Marathon helmet?

I'm wearing that.

Wait that's in H5?  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 1

YES IT IS.

YOU ARE GOING TO FEEL SO GOOD WHEN PUTTING ON AGAIN.

It's also gonna feel so good shooting you right in your fish bowl lookin' helmet :D

Trying our best to get a media copy. For some reason it is proving to be somewhat difficult. 

Meanwhile I am watching some dude with 600 followers on Twitch Loreing it up in campaign.  :salt:

Don't let your dreams be dreams. 

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hi,

I started covering Halo last night and think the Didact is the Bee's Knees. When should I expect my copy?

-Twitch Stramer

• Upvote (+1) 3

So the guy in the campaign stream did a small accuracy check on the wall with the BR and Magnum.

Magnum is dead accurate with/without smartscope.

BR's spread travels ever so slightly up when you fire, creating a line of bullets. Same thing with smartscope.

Interesting...

• Upvote (+1) 6

Cox Communications (lowest quality package), it's the typical local one from my area. I also have like 1-5mbps. Using speed test right now I have 2.17 mbps down and 0.95 up. I'm downloading Halo 5 preload atm so it's slower. If I wasn't downloading that, I'd imagine it would be 5 mbps. The latency was 97 (I know latency changes from server to server, but for this server it was 97). I can't afford better internet so I'm out of luck on that end. Sometimes there is another person in my house that watches nextflix so I'm sure that too slows down my internet. I'm just really wanted to know how much of an excuse I actually have that my shots could be potentially not hitting and what not. Or how it actually effects my gameplay.

I have cox too but i have their best package. Costs me 100 a month for speeds up to 150 down 20 up. When i do the network test from my xb1 i get 180 down 11 up usually.

So the guy in the campaign stream did a small accuracy check on the wall with the BR and Magnum.

Magnum is dead accurate with/without smartscope.

BR's spread travels ever so slightly up when you fire, creating a line of bullets. Same thing with smartscope.

Interesting...

In campaign.

In campaign.

I doubt they would make a weapon that accurate in the mode where it wouldn't even matter.

Have any campaigns had modified weapon traits from the multiplayer?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I doubt they would make a weapon that accurate in the mode where it wouldn't even matter.

Have any campaigns had modified weapon traits from the multiplayer?

Halo 4 campaign had descope so there might be a few changes but doubt it.