CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I think I'm probably gonna be rocking noble jumper.

Recruit/Anubis/Helljumper Noble is the best set.

I'm all about the Athlon squad. Should have been the default armor for the game.

It is for me.

8c352b73e00aa10f1c44744cc99cf3e5.png

I don't mean to break embargo topics, or anything; but seriously, I think I found the best armor combination in the game. HELIOFALL. (So much sarcasm)

BxdKfv4.png

Looks like they're dancing.

I really wish there were less weapon variants. We don't need a br with a dmr scope on it, that's what the dmr is for. Would've liked less variants but with more unique attributes, the bayonet ar is a perfect example.

I really wish there were less weapon variants. We don't need a br with a dmr scope on it, that's what the dmr is for. Would've liked less variants but with more unique attributes, the bayonet ar is a perfect example.

Each weapon seems to only have 1-3 scope variants, the attachments are what deliver the variety.

Normal BR

Longshot BR

Sentinel BR

3 Scope variations, and then each one of those variations has the variety of attachments to collect. 

Recruit/Anubis/Helljumper Noble is the best set.

It is for me.

8c352b73e00aa10f1c44744cc99cf3e5.png

Haha lucky. Best Buy pre-order bonuses are by far the best.

But just like Halo 2/3 how the Mark VI is the iconic recognizable armor for multiplayer, I wish Athlon was that for H5.

Mr. Monpoli, a well known H2 speed runner just said he's gonna stream a surprise game tonight and it's not out yet. It's very likely it's H5. :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

But just like Halo 2/3 how the Mark VI is the iconic recognizable armor for multiplayer, I wish Athlon was that for H5.

Considering the very first gameplay teaser for breakout, I really do consider the Athlon the 'Halo 5 Mascot Armor'. The Chief's modded "Mark VI" is Halo 4's.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Haha lucky. Best Buy pre-order bonuses are by far the best.

I don't even care for the armor, and I like Recruit the best. I got it there for the $80 LE.

www.twitch.tv/techraptor

This guy is playing the campaign right now on an early access review copy, he's limited to the first three missions.

Trying our best to get a media copy. For some reason it is proving to be somewhat difficult. 

Meanwhile I am watching some dude with 600 followers on Twitch Loreing it up in campaign.  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 5

I still can't fathom that Fathom is an UNDERWATER base but the only element of water you can see is the friggin superspacewhale. The map could be an UNSC base on ground for all I care. Did the map designers really not think of any other ideas associated with water? Visuals don't make the map but if they are investing in good looking maps would it be too much asked to them to make sense and look good? For ex. nearly the whole base could be covered with glass thus giving more options to show the sea bed with details. Using more colors and futuristic geometry or even slight lighting from above would make a nice atmosphere. Many of the maps are already dark so some clear water and sunlight (not blinding pleas) could make a real difference. So many missed opportunities... 

Trying our best to get a media copy. For some reason it is proving to be somewhat difficult.

Meanwhile I am watching some dude with 600 followers on Twitch Loreing it up in campaign. :salt:

Why are you having a hard time?