CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Is this underground movement still a thing?  :wutface:

You're right. I'll stop immediately. Time to listen & believe.

#weback #devsupport #theygetit #ranks #343 #etc

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are they used YouTube gaming and not Twitch?

Surely Twitch is a better option....

Ugh.

Also, looks like no launch invitational.

Could I be any more disappointed lately?

Why are they used YouTube gaming and not Twitch?

Surely Twitch is a better option....

Ugh.

Also, looks like no launch invitational.

Could I be any more disappointed lately?

You can go back about a year and read all of the MCC hype posts. That will surely make you even more disappointed!

I'm amazed at how triggered people get when someone mentions that the multiplayer is partly canon.

It's our first step towards removing Campaign.

Lennox is teasing HCS announcement at H5Live

I'm sure it's just a video or two.

I feel like pre launch plans and hype are less than MCCs now. How could they miss out on twitch and an invitational?

The invitational had 50k viewers.

Do 50k people even watch YouTube gaming?

I'm sure it's just a video or two.

I feel like pre launch plans and hype are less than MCCs now. How could they miss out on twitch and an invitational?

The invitational had 50k viewers.

Do 50k people even watch YouTube gaming?

Are there even 50K halo fans who have youtube accounts left?

Cox Communications (lowest quality package), it's the typical local one from my area. I also have like 1-5mbps. Using speed test right now I have 2.17 mbps down and 0.95 up. I'm downloading Halo 5 preload atm so it's slower. If I wasn't downloading that, I'd imagine it would be 5 mbps.  The latency was 97 (I know latency changes from server to server, but for this server it was 97). I can't afford better internet so I'm out of luck on that end. Sometimes there is another person in my house that watches nextflix so I'm sure that too slows down my internet. I'm just really wanted to know how much of an excuse I actually have that my shots could be potentially not hitting and what not. Or how it actually effects my gameplay. 

I see, as long as you're playing without anyone else using your internet, you should be getting over 3 MBPS. Your latency is definitely good enough for gaming. Although it wouldn't hurt to have your download speed be at least in the double digits. Are you sure that you can't afford to just go up by one package?

Also, go to the website below, it's decently accurate at showing you the internet options available in your area.

Well, for a 3rd party website, that is.

www.allconnect.com

On another note, I'm surprised that I have'nt seen anyone advocate for BXRing, and dubshoting to return. Giving us more lethality would somewhat counter balance the defensive abilities.

Pro team gameplay coming? 

Yep, in a month or two there should be plenty uploaded for your viewing pleasure. Don't say 343 never gives you anything.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What's with this one second plus kill time that seems to be a lot of people's comfort zone?

Halo 2 and 3 were popular games.

That depends, that skin is unlockable through normal REQ packs aswell, correct?

@@Brutality

I love the montage, and the music.

Everything in Halo 5 is unlockable in REQ packs. Nothing from retail preorders or other game unlocks are exclusive. No reason to worry.