CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

More:

• 10 Assault Rifle Skins

• 7 Battle Rifle Skins

• 5 DMR Skins

• 5 SMG Skins

• 7 Magnum skins

So, here's a question. Do weapons PAST these have skins? Or is this just looking at loadout weapons? If so, how would one equip skins for other weapons, such as a Carbine, or Storm Rifle? Just spitballing, because these weapons had skins in Halo 4, so it seems weird to not have them here.

In the REQ intro video it stated that only UNSC weapons have skins.

Also I'm hearing that two full campaign missions have been played by MoreConsole....

Noping the fuck out of that section of content tomorrow. Multiplayer only til launch baby

• Upvote (+1) 1

Also I'm hearing that two full campaign missions have been played by MoreConsole....

Noping the fuck out of that section of content tomorrow. Multiplayer only til launch baby

I know right? I was debating on whether or not to view it, but why see what spoils crap.

I know right? I was debating on whether or not to view it, but why see what spoils crap.

We've already seen enough. Two missions is ridiculous when the game is only a month away. Can't we just get info fans actually want from all sites?

LIKE FORGE PERHAPS

• Upvote (+1) 2

As much as I enjoyed season 1 of Hunt the Truth, I don't think I'm ever going to get over how ONI went from basically being the space CIA, to being this moustache-twirling, villainous organization that is somehow control of the entire government, or has incredible influence in it.

Not a fan of them releasing two entire gameplays of two missions. That is literally the worst thing you could do.

We'll be hoping to keep this topic (CAMPAIGN) spoiler free from now until October 27th so please use the spoiler topic.

• Upvote (+1) 4

That's Heroic? The guy wasn't even playing well and he got through practically unscathed.

Is this true?

If so that's damn disappointing 

New Shotgun sounds like absolute shit.

Send this to 343:

Meh I liked the audio overhaul 343 made for the guns for me it is less cartoony sounding

thats a cool video btw

Don't like the new emblem format

gkUDXTM.jpg

And they BETTER fucking have my cone emblem

This is photoshopped, right? Please tell me this is photoshopped.

Not a fan of them releasing two entire gameplays of two missions. That is literally the worst thing you could do.

We'll be hoping to keep this topic spoiler free from now until October 27th so please use the spoiler topic.

Any chance we can keep multiplayer related spoilers in here after the dust settles a week after this embargo ends? There's literally nothing you can spoil about a multiplayer component. Besides, moving topics is hard for my fingers.

This is photoshopped, right? Please tell me this is photoshopped.

Nope. Definitely legit. I think it looks fine, and this build is supposedly weeks or months old anyway.

FUCK YEAH MY HORN HELMET EMBLEM IS STILL HERE BABYYYY

Any chance we can keep multiplayer related spoilers in here after the dust settles a week after this embargo ends? There's literally nothing you can spoil about a multiplayer component. Besides, moving topics is hard for my fingers.

Yes! That topic is purely for campaign and story spoilers. All MP leaks will remain here.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm definitely not watching them if they're going to be full missions. It's not even a story spoiler thing. To me, it would be like watching somebody stream scenes of a movie from their phone camera and then watching the movie a few weeks later.

)))))))))):

That sucks spheres, horribly. Seriously. 

It is a bit of a testicle chugger. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is a bit of a testicle chugger. 

What really worries me is this is adding a lot more credence to only having weapon skins on your starting weapons in Arena. This is such a stupid system if this is how they'll do it with equal starts. Why can't we just select a preferred skin for our weapons and when we pick it up, it has that skin?

Also is Beyond having any sort of launch day hang out customs or something for H5 ? Would be down for that

If it works at launch, I don't see why not. I'll personally be running campaign and Arena with my team.

If it works at launch, I don't see why not. I'll personally be running campaign and Arena with my team.

man i need a team..like a team who knows how to aim a stick.

• Upvote (+1) 1