CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

New Shotgun sounds like absolute shit.

Send this to 343:

Totally agree. None of the weapons in Halo 5 seem very satisfying to use, and a lot of it, for me, is the sound. The pistol, the BR, the sniper, the shotgun, the rocket launcher—they all sound dull to me. CE, 2, 3, and for the most part H2A all had great weapon sounds. Maybe I'll feel differently about H5 when I actually play it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm constantly reminded that there are people who really play like this. I think we can all agree that these companies need to hire people who can figure out controls in 30 seconds.

Totally agree. Non of the weapons in Halo 5 seem very satisfying to use, and a lot of it, for me, is the sound. The pistol, the BR, the sniper, the shotgun, the rocket launcher—they all sound dull to me. CE, 2, 3, and for the most part H2A all had great weapon sounds. Maybe I'll feel differently about H5 when I actually play it.

I disagree to an extent.

The AR, the BR, the DMR and the Magnum actually sound really good.

haven't seen it, so its probably new, looks like someone's random gameplay though so its likely a leak.

Yeah, it's a leak. There's an Embrago lifting tomorrow

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have to agree with the voice work, after a second time, it's like FERO drink too much Red Bull.

Hopefully it isn't that way after this episode.

Red Bull gives you Thrusters!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I disagree to an extent.

The AR, the BR, the DMR and the Magnum actually sound really good.

I'm fine with the AR and DMR sounds. And I think my problem with the BR sound stems more from the tightness of the 3 shots in the burst than anything else. But I really am not a fan of the pistol sound. It's approaching onomatopoeia with its pew pew pew pew pew. I'm so glad to have a more powerful pistol in H5, but the sound doesn't match the punch it's now packing (to my ears).

So what was in this video? It'as private now.

BK Campaign footage on Heroic. Looked stupid easy, but the player has next to no hand-eye coordination.

Yeah, it's a leak. There's an Embrago lifting tomorrow

It was Xbox Achievements. They just jumped the gun

Not a chance this was Heroic. Halo 4 AI might've been bad, but you knew when that game was on easy vs heroic. I'm gonna trust Frankie on this one.

For me, I want normal/heroic difficulty gameplay. I wanna see how's the AI, your companions, something a bit more realistic. I give no crap seeing someone destroy 300 elites with an AR.

Can we still talk about black undersuits and how important they are? I miss them. If 343 is not using this opportunity for "full body suits" to give us black ones, I will legitimately be baffled.

Can we still talk about black undersuits and how important they are? I miss them. If 343 is not using this opportunity for "full body suits" to give us black ones, I will legitimately be baffled.

We have... Quite a lot of unlockable armor items.

I'm going to go on a wild card here to say a solid colored under suit may be an unlockable. This is a guess. I know nothing!