CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Warzone is sooo boring, I think it would be better if it was a PvP boss battle type of mode, like they have gigantic and OP enemies (think the war sphinx from first E3 trailer) and your team has to battle over it, sort of like what they did with God of War Ascension.

One thing I really hope they don't do is make an 8v8 playlist, I know people want a dedicated BTB playlist but 12v12 will function almost exactly the same and I believe having it be 8v8 is just unnecessary, and considering how much easier it would be to have 12v12 instead of 8v8 I definitely think its better they go that route instead. Classic BTB (no REQ's or AI's) and Wazone in same playlist.

Warzone and BTB are completely different beasts though. That's like saying Squad Slayer and Team Slayer Pro should be in the same playlists, the gameplay between those two are massively different. Warzone works specifically for 12v12 w/ AI enemies roaming as well, BTB maps work for 8v8. Imagine maps like Valhalla having 24 players or Timberland with 24, it'd probably be too chaotic.8 players communicating is difficult as is, don't see the point of adding more stress by adding it to 12

and eh, different views. I've talked to a good amount of friends about Warzone and we're all excited to be playing with a team of 12 and have fun. I kind of hope they have a ranking system since there isn't any customs though

• Upvote (+1) 2

Warzone and BTB are completely different beasts though. That's like saying Squad Slayer and Team Slayer Pro should be in the same playlists, the gameplay between those two are massively different. Warzone works specifically for 12v12 w/ AI enemies roaming as well, BTB maps work for 8v8. Imagine maps like Valhalla having 24 players or Timberland with 24, it'd probably be too chaotic.8 players communicating is difficult as is, don't see the point of adding more stress by adding it to 12

and eh, different views. I've talked to a good amount of friends about Warzone and we're all excited to be playing with a team of 12 and have fun. I kind of hope they have a ranking system since there isn't any customs though

the entire point of BTB was for more vehicular use, 12v12 is basically a better version of 8v8 because it will involve more players which means vehicles will come into play even more, its like if you were to tell me 4v4 was different than 5v5 in GOW, now the games played differently but the player difference was negligible overall.

the entire point of BTB was for more vehicular use, 12v12 is basically a better version of 8v8 because it will involve more players which means vehicles will come into play even more, its like if you were to tell me 4v4 was different than 5v5 in GOW, now the games played differently but the player difference was negligible overall.

The warzone maps are too big for even 12v12 with no AI.

• Upvote (+1) 1

you get baked while watching htt bro?

You mean listening? Who watches an audio broadcast? The plot twist in this is that you're actually the one high right now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not gnna lie, Hunt the Truth is about the only thing that has hyped me up for Halo 5's campaign/story. The gameplay has still left me wanting. 

You mean listening? Who watches an audio broadcast? The plot twist in this is that you're actually the one high right now.

o__o

Sometimes I imagine Mila Kunis' voice whenever you tear posts apart.

I can't remember, wasn't the 1st season of Hunt the Truth released as 1 episode every week? Is the 2nd season going to be just 4 episodes long?

I can't remember, wasn't the 1st season of Hunt the Truth composed of 1 episode every week? Is the 2nd season going to be just 4 episodes long?

There's a lot that can happen in just four episodes.

I can't remember, wasn't the 1st season of Hunt the Truth released as 1 episode every week? Is the 2nd season going to be just 4 episodes long?

It runs through halo 5, and the season is shorter, with longer episodes.

• Upvote (+1) 5

It runs through halo 5, and the season is shorter, with longer episodes.

I honestly like it this way. I feel like the first season could have at least had merged episodes throughout the halfway point.

A more extensive interview on Hunt The Truth, which is coming tomorrow.

http://time.com/4041702/halo-5-hunt-truth-microsoft-xbox/

Key points to take is that Ben is still a major part of the story arch, and that something similar to HTT can happen again in the Halo franchise due to it's popularity. 

Pretty cool story about how Mark Hammil got involved, great read. Very excited for s2