CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Thats not true.

This Halo 5 Announcement CONFIRMS the ntkrnl leaks from back in January. So yes Halo 2 Anniversary is basicly confirmed with this.

And read that Frankie letter carefully. So many Halo 2 Hints and "the great journey"? Yeah....

You have got to be kidding me.

We already knew that a Halo 5 was going to happen. Now you are saying that the leak that foresaw Halo 5 "basically confirms" that a Halo 2 Anniversary will be happening? How can you even connect the two?

• Downvote (-1) 1

LOL what if Master Chief isnt the main character anymore, well shit look at the box art fucking John 117 is upside down and this shitty noob is like the main focus. GG

How is that not a female? Either it's the fault of the artists or the Spartan program has really gone downhill.

Frank confirmed it was a male not female

Please stop saying H2A is confirmed, I cringe every time. Yes, it is very likely, and YES, the one leak seems to be coming true (not the open world nonsense), but that doesn't confirm anything.

Thank God there is someone else on these boards that has the ability to think critically. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

You have got to be kidding me.

We already knew that a Halo 5 was going to happen. Now you are saying that the leak that foresaw Halo 5 "basically confirms" that a Halo 2 Anniversary will be happening? How can you even connect the two?

To be perfectly honest, man. I've been reading your posts. You don't seem to be informed of all the leaks that have been happening in the past few months. I think this is the main problem here. I would ask questions in more of a "can you show me why you think that" than "you're wrong!" type attitude. Seems like you're missing info.

Frank confirmed it was a male not female

I'm aware, that was kind of my point.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I've seen some peoples ideas what they'd like to return and what could possibly work. Like sprint be in certain playlists. Why not have a Ranked and Social playlist like H3 did? I know it splits the community a bit. But if a causal gamer gets on he/she could try out Social before jumping into ranked. All ranked would be doing will be adding or removing certain aspects of Social. Motion Sensor, (De-Scope?), Sprint, Loadouts, Ordinances etc.. Get where I'm coming from? I think H4 would have been better if it was like this.. IDK just my PO on this subject. But I'm excited to see what E3 has to offer in terms of games not just Halo :)  Speaking of E3 does anyone know if it'll be live-streamed to da internet? Cause I don't have Cable atm and probably won't have it back in time. Thanks in Advance!

No.

Because then the map design gets ruined because they have too accommodate for Sprint and we end up with shit like Adrift because sprint doesn't work on small maps and it should be like Halo 2/3 the only differences between them should be lack of radar, weapon placements, and starting with a utility rifle instead of automatics.

It's one or the other they can't co-exist and when going from Social playlist too the competitive playlist should not be like your playing an entirely different game.

I really don't see why people want Sprint in there anyways it add's literally nothing too the game which can't be accomplished with a faster base movement speed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

The reason they announced H5 BEFORE E3 is to avoid a potential letdown of the people expecting H5 in 2014. They have said a Halo game is coming in 2014. They purposely didn't specify the name of the Halo game. Unless you guys seriously think its Spartan Assault 2 or Halo Wars 2 which is coming out on the 10 year anniversary of Halo 2 and they are saving it for E3....

There is also the issue of 343i constantly debunking the crazy rumors that have been circulating. They have all seen the H2A threads. It just happens to be the one thing they don't want to deny? Its fine. Its not "official". No shit. But everyone  who has been paying attention knows its coming.

• Upvote (+1) 6

To be perfectly honest, man. I've been reading your posts. You don't seem to be informed of all the leaks that have been happening in the past few months. I think this is the main problem here. I would ask questions in more of a "can you show me why you think that" than "you're wrong!" type attitude. Seems like you're missing info.

I'm aware, that was kind of my point.

Not really saying "you're wrong". I am saying "you shouldn't jump to such conclusions so quickly". 

Thats not true.

This Halo 5 Announcement CONFIRMS the ntkrnl leaks from back in January. So yes Halo 2 Anniversary is basicly confirmed with this.

And read that Frankie letter carefully. So many Halo 2 Hints and "the great journey"? Yeah....

Con - firm /v./

to state with assurance that a report or fact is true.

You are speculating. These are reports, rumors, and leaks. Until it is credibly proved to be true, H2A is not confirmed.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not really saying "you're wrong". I am saying "you shouldn't jump to such conclusions so quickly". 

This conclusion isn't based quickly on today. Its been months of evidence. Today just reaffirms the obvious .

• Upvote (+1) 3

You just seem to be taking the "H2A confirmed" post too seriously. It's not that big of a deal. Most of the signs point to H2A and people are excited. There's nothing wrong with that. Let this community be happy.

• Upvote (+1) 4

How is that not a female? Either it's the fault of the artists or the Spartan program has really gone downhill.

Yeah I found that odd aswell, is it possible it isn't human? Maybe a robot or something? Also if you recall the MC evolved in halo 4 so perhaps his genes spread around (sperm donation that is, he would never cheat on Cortana lol) and your looking at an evolved human male? We need some kind of loreslap it would seem.
  • Upvote (+1) 2

All ranked would be doing will be adding or removing certain aspects of Social. Motion Sensor, (De-Scope?), Sprint, Loadouts, Ordinances etc.. Get where I'm coming from?

Yeah no big deal, remove the entire core of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I'm going to wait to see some REAL H2A multiplayer footage before i get any sort of hyped for it. 

"Guardians" is quite possibly the lamest name of any halo game ever... Hopefully the game can overcome such a horrible name.

Out of context, "Reach" sounded pretty bad.

Why do we have to have hulking spartans? H2 and to a lesser extent H3 had the perfect build imo. 

344px-Blue_Spartan_Render_Small.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

Out of context, "Reach" sounded pretty bad.

Why do we have to have hulking spartans? H2 and to a lesser extent H3 had the perfect build imo. 

344px-Blue_Spartan_Render_Small.png

Except the H2 and any other male Spartan doesn't have a thin waist, arms, and small shoulders in comparison to their body. I still think it's fault of the artists. It looks like a female figure.

Speaking of E3 does anyone know if it'll be live-streamed to da internet? Cause I don't have Cable atm and probably won't have it back in time. Thanks in Advance!

IGN, Gametrailers, and Gamespot should all be set up for live streaming at E3.

Except the H2 and any other male Spartan doesn't have a thin waist, arms, and small shoulders in comparison to their body. I still think it's fault of the artists. It looks like a female figure.

Considering that artwork has likely been in the works for a while now and since its one of the first pieces of artwork we've I doubt it was a mistake, we'll just have to wait and see.