CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

28 minutes could be the length of the ViDoc. 

Who said we're getting a vidoc? 

Trailer is dropping at 3PM tomorrow.

Halo Follower mode engaged!

Frankie's post posted three pictures of ex-Prime Ministers: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=176957307&postcount=135

Prime Minister

3PM PST, see you soon, lads.

I'll raise your Halo Follower with a Swallower and say that since all of the Prime Ministers are from the UK that means the trailer will come out 3 PM UK time which means 7 AM their time

Who said we're getting a vidoc? 

Thats what I assume the helmet is from.

like I said though: 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I'll raise your Halo Follower with a Swallower and say that since all of the Prime Ministers are from the UK that means the trailer will come out 3 PM UK time which means 7 AM their time

And if you're wrong, you're banned for a week.

cya m8

Thats what I assume the helmet is from.

like I said though: 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

1099.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

And if you're wrong, you're banned for a week.

Only if you ban yourself if it's a beta

Sigh why does he play with us. If halo isnt ign first 343i is out of their mind. I sure do love watching 50 warzone videos, and a guy who is horrible play an arena map. Show off the game. Get people to want it. Start the hype train already

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sweet, glad I have jury duty all day tomorrow.

were you picked to be a juror after they interviewed you? If you give awful answers during the interview they won't pick you.

were you picked to be a juror after they interviewed you? If you give awful answers during the interview they won't pick you.

I'm gonna do everything in my power to NOT get picked tomorrow

I'm gonna do everything in my power to NOT get picked tomorrow

the trick is to show a lot of potential to be biased, they want objective people.

Had jury duty a few months ago. They asked me "Have you ever known someone that has stolen a vehicle?" My answer was yes and how they are all my best friends. I was out of there in an hour.

• Upvote (+1) 3

the trick is to show a lot of potential to be biased, they want objective people.

If we were to start talking about a certain thing that starts with an "n", I think that he could be able to get out of it now.

Had jury duty a few months ago. They asked me "Have you ever known someone that has stolen a vehicle?" My answer was yes and how they are all my best friends. I was out of there in an hour.

One of very few actual laugh-out-louds from this forum 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Off topic, but speaking of Halo Online will it ever be available to non Russian people without any special modding or anything of that nature?

My guess is no, because it would undermine the goal of the main Halo titles: to sell consoles, or cell phones and tablets. (I'm catching up on posts.)

Cool thing about Locke is that He looks like a Bad ass With or Without armor on 

Don't care if his Helmet is over designed sill looks great

Cool thing about Locke is that He looks like a Bad ass With or Without armor on 

Don't care if his Helmet is over designed sill looks great

1mGzVAz.gif

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

• Upvote (+1) 1