CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

There will be Arena gameplay. Not sure if it'll be at PAX(probably will be) but it will be at the Pre-PAX Xbox event.

Pax starts tomorrow though. So how would it be pre pax 

I know it's been mentioned here that 343i were experimenting with the idea of an objective in Breakout, but in this video it's confirmed to actually be in it. At 7:05.

You can even see the flag on the map in Breakout in a recent video. Might have been the MP trailer from Gamescom. 

You can even see the flag on the map in Breakout in a recent video. Might have been the MP trailer from Gamescom. 

AZPUpQO.jpg

Well shit, so you can. Good eye.

• Upvote (+1) 1

AZPUpQO.jpg

Well shit, so you can. Good eye.

fuck that looks sick. BREAKOUT HYPE

8 Minutes of Halo 5: Guardians Arena Multiplayer Gameplay at PAX2015

Player is horrible though

Anyone know what the knife icon in the kill feed means at 4:15? Assassination/backstab?

The quality of gameplay between the players at gamescom and the players in this video is significant. More Halo 5 gameplay is always a plus, but my goodness. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The quality of gameplay between the players at gamescom and the players in this video is significant. More Halo 5 gameplay is always a plus, but my goodness. 

I was thinking the same thing. Don't be mean though, this guy probably doesnt have thumbs or something....

On another note, AR/Pistol start confirmed. SMG sustained minimal to no changes, and the pistol wasnt used in the vid, which is what we all wanted to see.

@@Unyshek the world rests on your shoulders. <345

• Upvote (+1) 3

Anyone know what the knife icon in the kill feed means at 4:15? Assassination/backstab?

4:15? Cant see any medal during that time lol, can you take a screen shot?

I was thinking the same thing. Don't be mean though, this guy probably doesnt have thumbs or something....

On another note, AR/Pistol start confirmed. SMG sustained minimal to no changes, and the pistol wasnt used in the vid, which is what we all wanted to see.

@@Unyshek the world rests on your shoulders. <345

This is the E3/Gamescom build, don't expect changes.

It's an assassination.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So how long until we get a more recent build for Christ sake?

Why bother? The game is out in two months. The build from May is fine for what they're using it for.

People like this are playing at level 50 all the time, aka could be a level 50.

Why bother? The game is out in two months. The build from May is fine for what they're using it for.

Seeing the newest build would give us a chance to see if they miss something. Which they will.

Ah, this must be the @@Unyshek Fathom gameplay he tweeted about  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 8

Yet the developers managed to evade our concerns, land on the sacred Halo, and desecrate it with their filthy footsteps.

You guys are fucking nerds. Love it.