CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Jumping in H1 feels like hell, I've just stopped even trying to crouch jump in it.

Jumping in H1? I think you mean flying on a magic carpet.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Jumping in H1 feels like hell, I've just stopped even trying to crouch jump in it.

Exactly. 

Jumping in H1? I think you mean flying on a magic carpet.

When I first played MCC Halo CE on Beaver Creek I kept failing the side jump to get on top of the base until I realized that I was crouch jumping.

Warzone without AI sounds awesome.

So BTB with more players? The community has been asking for this since forever. The AI part of Warzone looks cool, but if I had a choice of 12v12 with or without AI, I would choose without. And we need 12v12 for customs.

So BTB with more players? The community has been asking for this since forever. The AI part of Warzone looks cool, but if I had a choice of 12v12 with or without AI, I would choose without. And we need 12v12 for customs.

there's timed objectives and req cards, so it's not really just an upscaled btb.

Honestly, I want to see a bigger BTB and Warzone. We can get our classic slayer / objective action in BTB while doing some cool new things with AI in Warzone. But a 24 player count for customs is a must. If they can do it with AI logic and huge detailed maps with vehicles all over the place, they can do it for custom games with just regular people.

Honestly, I want to see a bigger BTB and Warzone. We can get our classic slayer / objective action in BTB while doing some cool new things with AI in Warzone. But a 24 player count for customs is a must. If they can do it with AI logic and huge detailed maps with vehicles all over the place, they can do it for custom games with just regular people.

My hype for Halo 5 will go up tremendously if they announce 24 players for Customs.

My hype for Halo 5 will go up tremendously if they announce 24 players for Customs.

"We're still determining final player count" Don't get your hopes up yet. They might pull a fast one and say "16 players is good enough".

Did anyone experiment with nade launching in the H5 beta? Is it going to be like nade launching in H1 where you could safely nade weapons across the map?

It sure wold be fun to see that minute countdown until sniper spawns and someone on each team set up a nade launch and throw nades at the same time and launch the snipe to bumfuck nowhere so no one gets to use it...

alright, tell me what i'm looking at here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6FzQS3Yx-M#t=11m57s

did 343 just spoil their story or is master chief having a bad dream? 

Mission 2 - Blue Team.

Chief is attacked by a pair of Hunters and he falls into a dark pit, presumably unconscious. He 'awakes' and is walking around the area you see before you and he see's what appears to be Cortana's chip, when he goes to touch it, it vanishes and then Cortana begins to speak to him: "John, The domain is open, Meridian is next. You only have three days. John, the Reclamation is about to begin.” 

That's when Gameinformer was cut off and apparently that's only the first third of the level.

Frankie commented on it saying that it isn't actually Cortana but the ghost of Cortana. No idea how that will be explained in the game but it's interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Also, when is this thread gonna talk about campaign? I like me some speculations and lores

I'll assume it'll be Halo 2 but in reverse, as Karma (or fate) would have it, killing human militia...

Also, when is this thread gonna talk about campaign? I like me some speculations and lores

There's a lore thread. Id love to speculate over there. This topic is 99% multiplayer

So I was on Gunplex's twitter and he thinks that we are arguing for pistol starts because it "makes the game more accessible to casuals". This guy is completely clueless.

So I was on Gunplex's twitter and he thinks that we are arguing for pistol starts because it "makes the game more accessible to casuals". This guy is completely clueless.

For reference