CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Then we (or I guess Adam A) chose to put in sprint all the way until v7 even though V1 didn't have it.

d..dev support

i saw the leaked vid. it had ADS. dont know what to do with the rest of my life if Halo gets ADS

It's basically been confirmed that it was actually just a new aesthetic look for the scope/zoom function that we know and love. Doesn't have the traditional ADS drawbacks of hip fire weapon spread and decreased movement speed.

It's basically been confirmed that it was actually just a new aesthetic look for the scope/zoom function that we know and love. Doesn't have the traditional ADS drawbacks of hip fire weapon spread and decreased movement speed.

I was thinking... If Halo 5 is anything like *ahem!* OTHER modern shooters lol, we can probably unlock different scopes and trade them out on some of the weapons, and maybe one of them has a classic zoom aesthetic. Who knows?

Just speculation...

I was thinking... If Halo 5 is anything like *ahem!* OTHER modern shooters lol, we can probably unlock different scopes and trade them out on some of the weapons, and maybe one of them has a classic zoom aesthetic. Who knows?

Just speculation...

I was thinking the same thing, and then I remembered that this game is supposed to have even starts. I don't see how an attachment system would work without loadouts.

I was thinking the same thing, and then I remembered that this game is supposed to have even starts. I don't see how an attachment system would work without loadouts.

Hmm, yeah... that's a fair point. Idk...

Just finished my write-up of the Halo 5: Guardians beta. Hopefully I've made everything as clear as possible and I'm happy to answer any questions once it's out there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm not really raging at the reveal of Sprint + ADS. Okay, I may I have cursed out aloud when I saw 14 seconds in H5 clip of the guy aiming down, but I was totally expecting sprint to be in. I prepared for this, promising long ago that I shouldn't be surprised, and that the day that Sprint returns is the day I save myself $100 AUD. Thank you 343 industries. Thank you for saving me 100 Australian dollars.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That heart sinking feeling when you know what you're gonna see at the reveal, but you don't want it to be true..

vmcCc.gif

Hopefully my mind will do a 180 and support this game.

Even starts, not even ends. 

You literally have to put 343i words under a microscope to really understand them.

Just finished my write-up of the Halo 5: Guardians beta. Hopefully I've made everything as clear as possible and I'm happy to answer any questions once it's out there.

One question before they even show it, does it look as bad as that 6 second gif gameplay wise?

This is one of the most important moments in Halo history. A pretty big deal. I'm hoping for the best.

Agreed. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.. sums it up pretty good

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can't wait Moa! Time is going too slowly right now...

Even starts, not even ends. 

You literally have to put 343i words under a microscope to really understand them.

Damn, that's like some conspiracy theorist shiet. It's true though..you need to connect any of the clues they give you.

Prophet's Bane is a sick name though I gotta admit 

Prophet's Bane is supposed to be the Arbiter's own personal sword.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well we are moments away from the start of the stream. Now if only I knew which one they are streaming on lmfao

on xbox one